Rousey: I got stiffed by 1st apparel sponsor

Aspiring MMA fighters take note: Sleep for a night or two in your car and it will become part of your legend should you ever become champ.

HeIsTiredMike - I believe she was getting a lot of free gear from Throwdown, Gaspari nutrition and other brands..as per her old interviews and Instagram pics thanking them.. Phone Post 3.0

so you actually think she had a throwdown walkout shirt made promoted and worn by her for a fight in strikeforce that she wore for some free clothes

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

seriously stfu.

http://www.mmawarehouse.com/throwdown_sharp_edge_ronda_rousey_walkout_tee/thr-1391.html?start=12&cgid=throwdown&SSAID=367978

mmawarehouse telling lies on its site. wow mma.tv you work with these liars. this cant be a rr shirt she never worked with another clothing brand again after her first fight.

wtf bunch of thieves and liars.

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - I guess she did wear TrauMMA against Kaufman.

Phone Post 3.0

HeIsTiredMike -
HITMAN DAN DIAZ -
HeIsTiredMike - I believe she was getting a lot of free gear from Throwdown, Gaspari nutrition and other brands..as per her old interviews and Instagram pics thanking them.. Phone Post 3.0

so you actually think she had a throwdown walkout shirt made promoted and worn by her for a fight in strikeforce that she wore for some free clothes

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

seriously stfu.

http://www.mmawarehouse.com/throwdown_sharp_edge_ronda_rousey_walkout_tee/thr-1391.html?start=12&cgid=throwdown&SSAID=367978

mmawarehouse telling lies on its site. wow mma.tv you work with these liars. this cant be a rr shirt she never worked with another clothing brand again after her first fight.

Shut up yourself asshole. I was only contributing to this thread. Can't even share a fact or an opinion nowadays without a keyboard warrior losing his shit online. Seriously, don't bother making threads if you wanna lash out at UGers. I love this forum but people like you make it trashy. Phone Post 3.0
He's just pissy because he didn't have enough business sense to keep from getting screwed out of money. Don't mind him, it's way too personal for him to even see straight. Apparently yelling at people online will get magically make him whole again. Phone Post 3.0

Dougie - 
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - I guess she did wear TrauMMA against Kaufman.

Phone Post 3.0

so am i incorrect that rr is a liar and did in fact have several sponsors on her clothing and additionally clothing and apparel sponsors for every fight she has ever had in mma ?

let stay on point.

Spinning Shit - 
HeIsTiredMike -
HITMAN DAN DIAZ -

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

seriously stfu.

Shut up yourself asshole. I was only contributing to this thread. Can't even share a fact or an opinion nowadays without a keyboard warrior losing his shit online. Seriously, don't bother making threads if you wanna lash out at UGers. I love this forum but people like you make it trashy. Phone Post 3.0
He's just pissy because he didn't have enough business sense to keep from getting screwed out of money. Don't mind him, it's way too personal for him to even see straight. Apparently yelling at people online will get magically make him whole again. Phone Post 3.0

stays on point and continues to argue the facts and merits.

takes knee and lets the clock run out.

doesnt take the bait of women that cant win on facts or merits so they resort to personal attacks.

i would be sad if i was the girl in a bill burr bit about how women argue like little bitches.

I always love. . .

Truth doesn't lie. . .