Rousey: I got stiffed by 1st apparel sponsor

Advocating against self interest is amongst the saddest and most cowardly acts one can take. 

Tiger Woods made 9 figures on image rights. . . per year.

Muhammed Ali made 100's of millions of image rights, sold an 80% stake for $50 million, and still makes a million or 2 per year. . .

MMA?  Deal is great!  20% is awesome. . . don't have to worry about not getting paid. . .

Perhaps that is how she truly sees her value--equally sad.

Interesting that the only ones seemingly supporting the deal are those who have side deals. . . or are otherwise employed. . .

Where are these masses spoken of saying its great?  All must be locked away in the bathroom. . . . as Keith Olberman once said.

Betwithme - 
Yussarian -
Betwithme - 
cool hand Ed - The timing and her wording of this reeks of Dana or Lorenzo going to Rhonda and asking her to speak out in support of the Reebok deal publicly due to all the negative criticism in the past couple weeks.

I'm not saying I know shit. I'm just suspicious.
Wow...she's talking about it because it just launched and reporters are asking her opinion of it. Holy cow you better be a troll or I worry for your kids. Phone Post 3.0

So what if they asked her? It's not like she is going to tell the truth. If the product really stank (Arguably it does), she still would be giving the same answer.

The answer she gave seemed prepared and rehearsed. It's not a stretch to make such an observation. Wow... ?? lol
She's making 40grand per fight. Why wouldn't she be happy? She's telling a true story of how other sponsors have screwed her. What the hell is fishy about that? Why can't she be happy with reebok? They pay her well. Phone Post 3.0

Is this a joke?

She has a side deal. . . this is true. . .

But if she's half the star she thinks she is. . . her value is FAR more than she is receiving. 

20% of merch sold with her name?  Joke.

And in perpetuity?  Wow. . .

cool hand Ed - 
Spinning Shit - 
Betwithme -
cool hand Ed - The timing and her wording of this reeks of Dana or Lorenzo going to Rhonda and asking her to speak out in support of the Reebok deal publicly due to all the negative criticism in the past couple weeks.

Wow...she's talking about it because it just launched and reporters are asking her opinion of it. Holy cow you better be a troll or I worry for your kids. Phone Post 3.0
Why would she have anything negative to say about her experience with Reebok? You don't need to "toe the company line" when they roll out the red carpet for you. Compared to how it was for women acquiring and dealing with sponsors when she first started, I'm sure she feels like a pretty pretty princess the was they are bending over backwards trying to please her. Phone Post 3.0

Well, you misread it, in my opinion. She's not just talking about "her experience"(your words). She doesn't say "I". She says "they". She IS talking about the other fighters.

Rousey: "but the more they win the more, they make and they can get their individual deals as well"

She's absolutely talking about how the other fighters should be happy here because if they win more they make more money. Not herself.

So, she is defending the Reebok deal(which benefits her nicely, and not necessarily other fighters).

So she defended her current sponsors. Is that mandatory prison sentence or just community service?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

once again is this real are you guys seriously believing this BALD faced lie ????

google must be broken at your house. its not at mine she was sponsored by CLINCH gear a clothing company and THROW DOWN another clothing company and also OTM. i know that for a fact outside of a simple google search because i made gear for them and was hit up to get her sports bras and vale tudo shorts for her fights when she first stated all the way to her ufc fights. additionally tapout met and talked with her about sponsoring her also.

SO NOW SHE IS A LIAR

another lie by omission in this is that she had no sponsors she had TONS of sponsors for her fights and was paid alot of money to wear brand logos she was lucky enuff to get big money from supplement companies and other outside sponsors that wanted to sponsor her head to toe.

it was only when she went to the ufc that the UFC CLOTHING division signed her for an exclusive deal head to toe (and brands were told she was off limits and not to talk to her or make her any big offers or risk a fedor situation all over again )

and payed her separately from her fight contracts to wear UFC CLOTHING head to toe for her fights.

UFC CLOTHING had made lic deals for performance apparel and everything else under the sun and was trying to get global distribution for it in mainstream retail under bryan johnson it didn't work at all and was a total failure and brings us to the FREEBOK deal we have today.

this whole story is a fucking lie and a bunch of bullshit wake the fuck up and turn on your brains.

here you go ug blog here is your funny pic to go with the story.

http://c3.thejournal.ie/media/2015/02/ronda-rousey-arms-raised-630x472.jpg

"And I still to this day, after I got stiffed on that one brand, I never worked with an apparel sponsor again because I just didn't trust anyone. It's nice to work with people that I can trust."

based on this statement and both the known physical evidence as well as the pictures online and also the information held by several clothing companies that worked with her including the ufc clothing line that sponsored her as a clothing line directly.

i think that Rhonda shouldn't be allowed to fight again until she has had a total and complete brain scan and work up done and she should probably be taken directly to the hospital and put under 24hr observation if she is experiencing time blackouts of this large amount of time ( seems to be a patch that is years long )

this is now a fighter safety issue and should be treated as such.

Surprised she can talk with Dana's dick in her mouth. Phone Post 3.0

http://www.mmawarehouse.com/ufc_womens_ronda_rousey_ufc_157_walkout_shirt/ufc-1328.html?start=1&cgid=fighter-worn&SSAID=367978

hmmmmmmmmmmm interesting. should i go on. and on. and on. and on.........

http://www.mmawarehouse.com/throwdown_sharp_edge_ronda_rousey_walkout_tee/thr-1391.html?start=47&cgid=womens-shirts&SSAID=367978

BAHAHAHA I AM LITERALLY GOING TO DO THIS ALL DAY EVERY DAY ALL WEEK UNTIL THE UFC NEXT SATURDAY.

you guys actually post up these straight out lies. wtf.

"And I still to this day, after I got stiffed on that one brand, I never worked with an apparel sponsor again because I just didn't trust anyone. It's nice to work with people that I can trust."

"I wish I had this Reebok deal when I was coming up because it would've been nice if I didn't have to hustle for an apparel sponsor."

"I think it's awesome, not only that they have this deal and a tier system, but the more they win the more, they make and they can get their individual deals as well. It's so nice that you don't have to worry any more and you feel protected and to know that every single cent of the Reebok deal goes to the athletes. The UFC doesn't keep any of it."

The so called fans that visit this site are some of the worst haters I've ever heard complain. They enjoy jumping all over Ronda for being the absolute best in the World. To me it smells. I see people being thrown off site for a lot less than what is being aimed at Ronda. Keep hating fans, what a pathetic lot, Ronda takes that as motivation. She will never be beat. Ronda Rousey retires Undefeated UFC Champion. I am the farthest thing from being a UFC company man. Ronda Rousey will retire Undefeated. Phone Post 3.0

I guess she did wear TrauMMA against Kaufman.

Phone Post 3.0

Tigerbythetail - The so called fans that visit this site are some of the worst haters I've ever heard complain. They enjoy jumping all over Ronda for being the absolute best in the World. To me it smells. I see people being thrown off site for a lot less than what is being aimed at Ronda. Keep hating fans, what a pathetic lot, Ronda takes that as motivation. She will never be beat. Ronda Rousey retires Undefeated UFC Champion. I am the farthest thing from being a UFC company man. Ronda Rousey will retire Undefeated. Phone Post 3.0

as i said i am concerned if she thinks this is true because if so then she has suffered a serious brain injury and it suffering from a reality blackout for a period of years.

this is a serious fighter safety and health issue. and she needs to go to the hospital immediately.

why do you not care about fighter safety and health ?????

HITMAN DAN DIAZ - BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

once again is this real are you guys seriously believing this BALD faced lie ????

google must be broken at your house. its not at mine she was sponsored by CLINCH gear a clothing company and THROW DOWN another clothing company and also OTM. i know that for a fact outside of a simple google search because i made gear for them and was hit up to get her sports bras and vale tudo shorts for her fights when she first stated all the way to her ufc fights. additionally tapout met and talked with her about sponsoring her also.

SO NOW SHE IS A LIAR

another lie by omission in this is that she had no sponsors she had TONS of sponsors for her fights and was paid alot of money to wear brand logos she was lucky enuff to get big money from supplement companies and other outside sponsors that wanted to sponsor her head to toe.

it was only when she went to the ufc that the UFC CLOTHING division signed her for an exclusive deal head to toe (and brands were told she was off limits and not to talk to her or make her any big offers or risk a fedor situation all over again )

and payed her separately from her fight contracts to wear UFC CLOTHING head to toe for her fights.

UFC CLOTHING had made lic deals for performance apparel and everything else under the sun and was trying to get global distribution for it in mainstream retail under bryan johnson it didn't work at all and was a total failure and brings us to the FREEBOK deal we have today.

this whole story is a fucking lie and a bunch of bullshit wake the fuck up and turn on your brains.

here you go ug blog here is your funny pic to go with the story.

http://c3.thejournal.ie/media/2015/02/ronda-rousey-arms-raised-630x472.jpg

Wow man. You shouldn't let this kind of stuff get to you.

luctaro - 
cool hand Ed - 
Spinning Shit - 
Betwithme -

Why would she have anything negative to say about her experience with Reebok? You don't need to "toe the company line" when they roll out the red carpet for you. Compared to how it was for women acquiring and dealing with sponsors when she first started, I'm sure she feels like a pretty pretty princess the was they are bending over backwards trying to please her. Phone Post 3.0

Well, you misread it, in my opinion. She's not just talking about "her experience"(your words). She doesn't say "I". She says "they". She IS talking about the other fighters.

Rousey: "but the more they win the more, they make and they can get their individual deals as well"

She's absolutely talking about how the other fighters should be happy here because if they win more they make more money. Not herself.

So, she is defending the Reebok deal(which benefits her nicely, and not necessarily other fighters).

So she defended her current sponsors. Is that mandatory prison sentence or just community service?

cool hand Ed - 
luctaro - 
cool hand Ed - 
Spinning Shit - 
Betwithme -

I'm not saying you dont know shit. I'm just suspicious.

I would have to agree Phone Post 3.0

Hitman Dan!