Rousey: I'd fight on 24 hours notice

Rousey: I'd fight on 24 hours notice

/go=news.detail&gid=445567

Most UFC champions average two title defenses in a year. Ronda Rousey will defend her title for the third time in seven months this week and is hoping to get another in before the end of the year. Furthermore Rousey is willing to put her title on the line with minimal noticed if asked to do so:

Where does her willingness to help out the promotion stop? Well, Rousey kind of answered that question during a UFC 175 conference call Monday. Rousey fights No. 2 contender Alexis Davis on July 5, and when asked whether she was, as rumored, hoping to take a hiatus after the fight until the New Year's show several months down the road, she answered both yes and no.

"I'd like to fight again on New Year's, take a little break in between then, but the UFC knows if there's an emergency, or if they need me, I'll step up on 24 hours' notice," she said.

"I definitely don't like resting too much," she said. "That high after a win is what I enjoy the most, not sitting around and resting. I can really only enjoy the rest while that high still lingers, so there's only so long I can enjoy sitting on the couch and eating as much pie as I want and then going to the gym and pressing repeat. I really need that big goal and obstacle to be excited about what I'm doing."

read entire article...

... Phone Post 3.0

Set is up Rousey vs Cyborg 24 hours boom Phone Post 3.0

I haven't quite cracked the algorithm that generates these stories. I think every 3.2 days a Ronda story is auto generated. The topic doesn't matter. It can be something as simple as Ronda talking about eating pie and resting. Phone Post 3.0

Pessimist_Pete - I haven't quite cracked the algorithm that generates these stories. I think every 3.2 days a Ronda story is auto generated. The topic doesn't matter. It can be something as simple as Ronda talking about eating pie and resting. Phone Post 3.0

Same process for Dan Cormier until he got surgery

No she wouldn't, but love the fact that she wants to get on the NYE card too. That's 4 fights in a year. Good for her.

what I took from that is Ronda likes to get high, sit on the couch and eat pie.

boneskodaiceman - Most UFC champions average two title defenses in a year. Ronda Rousey will defend her title for the third time in seven months this week and is hoping to get another in before the end of the year.

=----------------

Uh so? That is still 2 fights last year. Just like it was 2 fights the year before.

Why the need to make what she does seem above and beyond?
Good point. Phone Post 3.0

http://cdn1.meetalex.com/wp-content/uploads/cool-story-bro-500x499.jpg

Ronda: "I will fight Cain Velasquez, Brian Caraway and Cris Cyborg at once on a 24 hour notice. After I beat them, I will kick Gabi Garcia's behind in a jiu jitsu gi match, and win gold in ADCC. Then, I will beat Floyd Mayweather Jr., challenge and defeat current heavyweight women's Olympic Gold medalist, and take her lunch home".

She says shit like this because she knows that never in a million years would they ask that of her. I bet if she worked for pride, she wouldn't say that. Phone Post 3.0

This is a jab at Jon jones, she could be setting up a superfight! Phone Post 3.0

golly gee ronda is so awesome

Pessimist_Pete - I haven't quite cracked the algorithm that generates these stories. I think every 3.2 days a Ronda story is auto generated. The topic doesn't matter. It can be something as simple as Ronda talking about eating pie and resting. Phone Post 3.0

Ronda could be seen walking out of a Starbucks,and UG News would report it.