Rousey’s Ex-Boyfriend & Former UFC Fighter Believes He Could “Beat” Brock Lesnar in MMA:

This guy understands good comedy

1 Like

Season 2 Nod GIF by The Office

1 Like

Out of millions of titles on IMDb.
This is rated thee worst Eva…

1 Like

1 Like

Schaub x Lesnar is a freak show but it’s entirely within the set of possible outcomes Brendan beats him.

I know we hate on Schaub, but he had decent power and threw hard shots. He also isn’t a sub sniper on the ground like Mir, he would fare better off of his back than Frank did. He’d at least likely force Brock to beat him like he did Heath.

Brock melts and shuts down when he gets hit hard. You can’t fight heavyweights consistently and not get touched. Make Brock fight Schaub, Rothwell, Browne, AA… he’s getting stopped in at least one of those.

This is coming from a guy who rooted for Schaub to lose and screamed with Joy when Nog KO’d him.

Anyone who can KO Mirko can stop Lesnar.

Schaub is a retard and I enjoy the bapa threads, but let’s not get twisted and pretend he couldn’t fight just because he talks like a moron and is bad at stand up comedy

1 Like

That fight still gives me nightmares and infuriates
Me.

And I have to add that fight to my thread

1 Like

I can’t beat Brendan in a fight nor could I outrun him but I could talk that mother fucker in circles

4 Likes

Brandon “could” have beaten Brock…he’s beaten people I gave him no chance to beat so I will at least give him that respect.

Brock could have also embarrassed him into quitting the sport. You never know how a fight will play out on any given night.

is that the new name for Indio ?

1 Like

Nah its still Indio. They havent earned the name change.

1 Like

1 Like

Brock has more forehead shelf than a Silverback

1 Like

3 Likes

Vanilla gorilla :white_heart: :gorilla:

1 Like

Drag Race Rose GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

1 Like

All fighters tend to get a tad delusional throughout their careers, or post careers. There are dozens of things we can give Schaub shit about. Him having confidence that he could win a fight against Lesnar shouldn’t be one of them.

1 Like

this HAS to be a satire piece

What does Schaub think he possessed that Mir or heath herring didn’t? He would have been taken down by brock and smashed with no concern for getting subbed. Brock turtled up but I don’t think he ever got knocked out, Schaub had a worse chin

3 Likes

I mean, turtling to survive at the first sign of adversity is generally not something we look for in a fighter…

“This guy kept fighting in tough fights and occasionally got KO’d, but this guy is a real dynamo and collapsed in terror before he could ever get actually put out. What a dynamo!”