You Can Change one Fight In MMA History

I’d choose Aldo-McGregor.

I hated how that fight went and what happened with the sport and Conor’s behaviour since then

What fight would you cunts choose?

24 Likes

Brock vs Overeem. I wish he never got sick and continued improving and smashing Heavyweights while he was healthy

9 Likes

That’s a good choice

2 Likes

Mike Hunt wood choose Rory Mac vs Joker. I was bummed.

1 Like

Fedor v Werdum. I was there live. FUCK that night!

13 Likes

Shogun doesn’t decide to have balls of steel and fight while badly injured again Forrest Griffin.

Would’ve been better if he pulled out and fought Forrest Griffin at a later date. He could’ve given him the ass whooping he deserved. Instead he got choked out.

Props to him for seeing a commitment through though.

8 Likes

absolutely this

Royce vs Art Jimmerson. Could you imagine where we would be if Royce lost that first fight?

4 Likes

That was On my 28th birthday,
26th June 2010
I will never forget

So fucken hard to pick one bro. All my all-time favorite fighters have lost fights that have literally, not figuratively but literally haunted me. The worst ones are probably Lesnar Velasquez, Liddell Franklin, Silva Weidman 1, and most recently Petr Yan Merab Dvalishvili

I was in high school when Liddell got KO’d by Franklin. Sophomore year. The week of that fight I cut my hair into a Mohawk like Chuck’s. When he lost that night I cried myself to sleep. I knew the kids back in school would talk shit to me and of course they did. That was a miserable miserable Monday afterwards

When Lesnar lost to Cain my friends said I looked like I saw a ghost. I thought Brock had that fight in the bag. That was another fight where I cried later that night lol. Watching Brock open up with a flying knee was sick then he got Cain down and I thought there we go it’s over he’s got this. Then Cain popped right back up like a prime Liddell use to and put a beating on my boy. That cut on Lesnar’s face was fucking bruuuuutal. That was a very sad night for me indeed

Silva losing to Weidman happened when I was 18 so seeing my GOAT get KO’d and losing for the first time ever (in the ufc) was like a shell shock moment and my childhood was officially dead at that point. I watched him win so many fights for so long so seeing him get brutally put to sleep by a wrestler of all fighters hurt my heart

Then watching my current favorite active fighter in the world petr Yan lose a brutal grueling 5 round grapple fuck fest to Merab was a brutal watch. Up until that point I considered petr Yan to be undefeated. All his “losses” before that fight were BS decisions that were nothing but anti Russia propaganda. He beat Aljo both times. He dominated SO’M. Halfway through round 2 of the Merab fight I knew it was over. He just couldn’t keep that fucking Georgian cuck off of him. I watched that fight dead inside the entire time and second after second I died more and more. Watching that fight changed me

If I had to pick I guess I’d cheat and say Lesnar never gets sick in the first place and he beats Cain Velasquez. That would have set up a fight between Lesnar and JDS which I believe while heartily Brock would dominate him the way Cain did in the two. And since I somewhat cheated and said he never gets sick, I think the chain reaction with that is him still getting better as times passes and he beats Overeem and stipe eventually. Then retires. We’d be talking about him as the GOAT HW fighter in MMA no question about it. I think the Liddell KO loss to Franklin hurt more in the moment but if I change the Lesnar loss to Cain it creates the chain reaction I just mentioned

iZXUWo

IMG_0385

4 Likes

Pick multiple

I’m gonna add, uncle creepy getting the win (he deserved) over DJ,
That would have been interesting

5 Likes

I was in a fucking suite at the SAP center. Fuuuuck that night. Right in the fucking ear hole.

1 Like

It’s part of MMA history that night.

Since we were talking about Strikeforce,
I’ll add another

DC winning that HW tournament

I have a big dislike for him

1 Like

I only remember Cyborg fighting that night. Besides the “other” fight. Blehhhhchhh!!:face_vomiting:

1 Like

@Samoa , like you in the sense that Fedor/werdum made u sick.

For me that was Silva Vs Weidman 1.

I was so upset/ and fucking pissed off at Silva letting some Schmuck Ko him , for his cockiness.

I knew one day he would get caught, but boy that pissed me off…

Then in the rematch, my eyes started watering
(I think it was allergies…)

2 Likes

I felt like that with Silva just not as intense as Fedor. I think it was because Fedor was in his run and I was finally going to be able to see him live. We made a weekend out of it. Got a hotel. Got dropped off by one of the wives. Paid for the suite. And then bullshit happened. Hahahaha!!! It’s funny now. I was all kinds of salty that night though.

Cowboy either head kick ko’s mcgregor, or he kicks the shit out of his legs worse than dustin did

We ended up back at my house after celebrating my birthday, and the main event happened at 4.30am UK time.
A few of my friends didn’t know what Strikeforce was, and I told them, this Fedor guy is the best, just watch this…

Also because Strikeforce didn’t have a UK broadcasting channel, I had 7 other coked up friends all watching on my laptop on a sketchy choppy stream

It was shades of Cro Cop/Gonzaga all over again.

Inviting friends round to introduce them to MMA, and say this guy is a killer, he will win by left high kick KO…
That was a tough one to swallow also

1 Like