Rousey's Ex working with Cat Zingano

If Cat Zigano hooked up with Henry that would be crazy drama.

battouter - 
Pat Giles - 
battouter - the dude looks familiar, forgot his name. he looks like the dude who used to fight in the ufc's heavyweight division. he's a european with kcikboxing background
Antoni hardonk? (Sp) Phone Post 3.0

thats him, lol.

he looks like an out of shape hardonk

Funny but I met these guys back in 08 while Akins was training(BJJ)Hardonk for a UFC fight. He was living with Akins at the time. I got some great video footage of them rolling in his garage in Santa Monica. Both were cool as fuck..and yes, Hardonk was in MUCH better shape lol. I filmed some training sequences with him doing the Santa Monica Steps. Looks like those two stuck together and he never went back to Holland. Expected after getting a taste of the CA good life. Akins pad was amazing too!!! I'll have to find that footage some time.

Henry is a good trainer so I hear and is a Rickson black Belt. His style doesn't differ too much from Torrance.

If I were Cat I would be so focused on arm bar defense and instead would be working on sweeps. That is where I feel the Gracie Academy Students are weakest. If she could keep Ronda having to jockey for position before the sub she could get top position and try to drag her into some deep water and maybe have a chance down the line.

Otherwise another quick stoppage for Ronda. Phone Post 3.0

Rousey will squash Cat.

Tate manhandled her on the ground, and vs Rousey she won't be getting back up. I got RR by tap in under a minute.

Akins just addressed this on his Facebook page. Says he is not training Zingano, and would have a hard time training anyone to fight Ronda. He is a friend of Cats late husband, and has known her for a long time. She came by for some training and is back in Colorado now. Nothing to see here folks. Carry on. Phone Post 3.0

His FB page is Henry Akins Hidden Jiu Jitsu. Sorry can't seem to copy the link from my iPhone. Phone Post 3.0

GSPs_Dark_Place - LOL. It won't change anything. Ronda is too far advanced for Cat. Its going to go down like the previous 10 fights.. It also doesn't seem to throw Ronda off either...She should hope she doesn't lose to Amanda Nunes...

*My little sister's opinion "Ronda could train them to beat Ronda, and it wouldn't change anything"...

you lil sis said this?! she sounds like a bad ass little kid!

PrettyBoy - Henry is a good trainer so I hear and is a Rickson black Belt. His style doesn't differ too much from Torrance.

If I were Cat I would be so focused on arm bar defense and instead would be working on sweeps. That is where I feel the Gracie Academy Students are weakest. If she could keep Ronda having to jockey for position before the sub she could get top position and try to drag her into some deep water and maybe have a chance down the line.

Otherwise another quick stoppage for Ronda. Phone Post 3.0

rondas bars from bottom are just as dangerous...she doesent want to grapple or be on the mat w ronda period. no one does. when rond loses it will be do to getting rocked in the stand up.

OGT -
thecoder -
thefunkyfreshFIEND - Ex trainer or ex? At first u was thinking ex.. You must really want the hits hey bra. Good story bro!! Phone Post 3.0

Both. Boyfriend and BJJ Trainer/Training partner.
Rocked Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0

Hey guys,

Like puss'nmitts said, Henry posted on his facebook yesterday addressing everything. Here's what he said:

Hey guys, im just wanna share with you first and squash the rumors. This is how the media can create something out of nothing. Cat Zingano was in town last week and dropped by the gym and took one of my classes and took a class with Antoni and Vlady too. The Jiu-Jitsu community is a very small world. I grew up with Mauricio Zingano her former husband and we were very close, he was like a brother to me. I met Cat before his passing, and since I did not get a chance to go to his funeral, I wanted to see her and see how she's doing and also see how their son Brayden is doing. Mauricios passing was a pretty difficult loss for me. I think everyone that knew Mauricio is still having a difficult time with it. Because she was Mauricio's wife, I consider her extended family. That being said Im not "training" her, she took a class with me and she's back in Colorado now. Cat is more than welcome to come drop in to any of my classes whenever she's in town. Ronda and I separated on good terms, I have no animosity towards her at all and im very happy for all her success. Besides that im not a spiteful or vindictive person and I dont believe in revenge. As an individual I dont understand how couples can go from loving each other deeply one day and the next day trying to do anything in their power to hurt the other person as you see so many times in break-ups and divorces. It's morally very difficult for me to "train" someone that I know someday would have the intention and desire to hurt her. Just want to clear up any rumors, I know the media likes to create drama so I just want to set things straight.