Rousey's Rift With Rogan

lol more content! more more more!

Probably not, sex sells, Ronda had some sex appeal plus the dominant wins and armbars and novelty of the whole thing going for her coming out of Strikeforceā€¦ Brooke Lesnar is a different thing all together.

tate-rousey

3 Likes

IMG_2766

14 Likes

Ronda should have been a singer in a Grunge band.

The weak mentality that led to her handling the losses so poorly, is the same thing that lead her to stay with her charlatan coach, and is the same thing that leads her to believe she deserves an apology from anybody that acknowledged the reality of the situation. Sheā€™s a great example of a potentially GOAT level athlete who completely blew it because she couldnā€™t handle the mental aspect.

1 Like

Are we? She sounds just as immature and petulant and nasty as she did when she was fighting.

5 Likes

I have to agree with you.

I probably meant; we should be dealing with a more mature Rousey.

2 Likes

Agreed!

1 Like

Buymybookbuymybookbuymybook

3 Likes

Holly head kicking Ronda probably makes the top 5 of my favorite mma moments

7 Likes

Thatā€™s who he always was.

He just didnā€™t have to play a character anymore.

Just like things who Ronda always was.

People donā€™t change that much. They just express who they are more when free to do so.

Undertaker leading the locker room is because he was respected. I donā€™t think any peers have respected Rondaā€¦and that isnā€™t the media or her peerā€™s fault.

It was my 2nd biggest bet win ever at the time.

Edit: forgot about a win on The Kos :rofl:

1 Like

What was Holly? Like +1500?

1 Like

I think I had +1100 for the KO?

1 Like

Sheā€™s a narcissistic head case.

To specifically be mad at Rogan, who pointed out an unfettered truth (her being one-dimensional) and to reshape that in her mind as him somehow being a horrible person and not a real ā€œfriendā€ is pretty sad.

She is in the midst of exiling herself at a rapid pace, because she comes off as an excuse making douchebag.

2 Likes

Beautiful champ

1 Like

1 Like

How much did you win?

Not much lol. Iā€™m barely a gambler now let alone then.

Maybe like $150.

Iā€™m a $5 here, $10 there better. A little more on special occasions like Ronda losing :rofl:. Makes it more fun to watch as opposed to changing my financial status either way.

Most I ever bet was $200 on a Chiefs preseason Super Bowl bet last year. Worked out alright.

2 Likes
1 Like