Roxanne is the best

virux11b - 
fight4real -

Roxanne is a cool gal! It's awesome seeing so many people realize it just now.

No shit. I used to chat with her on Facebook. Too bad she deleted me when other people started being jerks. Still a fan though. Phone Post

I deleted you? Okay what happened was that I was at the limit of 5000 fans/friends, and I couldn't add people I actually met in real life. So I went through my list and randomly deleted people I've never personally met. If you send me a message and a friend request I'll add you back! I try and add people who take the time to write to me. :) Sorry about that!

Roxy, Shayna and Tara LaRosa are on the iRC chat on Roxy's website (http://roxannemodafferi.net/RSite/) at the moment and have been for a while. Apparently the hardest hitting woman Shayna has ever been hit by was Sarah Kaufman (not Cyborg!).

Police reference = VD.

Note taken.

Quote and edit are not the same.. dumb ass (note to self)

Happiness Bunny - Police reference = VD.

Note taken.

Double Bubble.

Goddammit I joined way too fucking late and only caught Ms. Larosa, who will be making Rin Nakai bleed her own blood in Pancrase soon.

Roxanne is getting some fans.

I agree. Roxanne seems like a genuinely nice person. I wish good things for her.

TOAO - 

Cyborg finished shayna, mcmann didnt. Cyborg hits way harder. Phone Post

Pretty sure she is talking about Sarah Kaufman. Her technique is impeccable!

i'm afraid for next week because they didn't show anything about the fight. it might either be a quick ko or a quick sub. hopefully roxy gets the win.

Very unhappy with the matchup. Roxanne seems like a genuinely wonderful person all round, but I was also cheering for the other woman, what with the whole single mother trying to support her son thing.

Don't really want to see either lose.

9th degree black belt in radiating positive energy

War Roxy!! Phone Post

Rox on Phone Post 3.0

TOAO - Cyborg finished shayna, mcmann didnt. Cyborg hits way harder. Phone Post

I'm sure you would know better than Shayna since you fought both of them, right? Phone Post

Roxanne's one of the best people on the planet

Rox19 -
virux11b - 
fight4real -

Roxanne is a cool gal! It's awesome seeing so many people realize it just now.

No shit. I used to chat with her on Facebook. Too bad she deleted me when other people started being jerks. Still a fan though. Phone Post

I deleted you? Okay what happened was that I was at the limit of 5000 fans/friends, and I couldn't add people I actually met in real life. So I went through my list and randomly deleted people I've never personally met. If you send me a message and a friend request I'll add you back! I try and add people who take the time to write to me. :) Sorry about that!
I took no disrespect in it at all. I assumed as much. I've deleted Facebook because of it. :) joking.

I did delete Facebook though. Too many drama queens.

Wish you the best. You've always had my respect and best wishes! Phone Post 3.0

ttt

Rox, do you have a Facebook fan page that allows more than 5k in followers?

jasonhightower - 

Rox, do you have a Facebook fan page that allows more than 5k in followers?

Yes :)