Roxanne Modafferi Sends Nude To Creepy Fan

Damn, the og is slippin!

Rox, since we're on the subject, since no one else is asking. We do have a section here called After Dark.

I'm just putting it out there. 

Edit-Sorry, i know, WFA.

my bad

Rox19 - hahahahaha That was one of my most hilarious Twitter conversations. It went on after that post, too.

I cannot believe two major websites wrote about that.

Well, that was the first time I got asked for naked pics so I figured I should give some smart-@$$ reply.

I know I’m the “nerdy girl” not the “hot chick.” LOL :slight_smile:

Was it Passive Jay asking?

Rox19 - hahahahaha That was one of my most hilarious Twitter conversations. It went on after that post, too.

Well, that was the first time I got asked for naked pics so I figured I should give some smart-@$$ reply.

You are beautiful

GOAT St. Pierre -
ShanTheMan - 
GOAT St. Pierre -
ShanTheMan - I have been asking Ngannou but I think his english is broken.

My body is ready

oh Tito LOL

BEEEEEEP

Can’t help but smile whenever you see Roxy.How can you not love her?! One of my all time fav fighters and all around awesome person. 

Now a fan. I didn’t know much about her before. I’ve taken a bit of a break from following mma like I used to. 

Rooting for her from now on. Can anybody be more likeable?

She is awesome.  

Roxanne has received one Fight of the Night bonus in UFC  (and one in Invicta).

In 9 fights, Khabib has received one POTN in UFC.

Just sayin'..... only took Roxanne one fight to get a bonus... 

Awesome person!

Im so happy for her success and hope she stay happy and having fun for a long time. Great person all around.

Not reading all the comments, but ANYONE who said ANYTHING fucked up should have some kind of consequences at least if not just banned…if we wont keep this place decent for rox than who will we be respectful too? We should treat fighters the way they treat the fans imo

come the fuck on mods 

My gym Syndicate will be having an open house Jan 20th in the morning! I'll be signing autographs for free. Come on down! pic.twitter.com/FnMKzoX0bh

— Roxanne Modafferi (@Roxyfighter) January 7, 2018

Roxy is awesome and super cute.

The nerdy girl who is super athletic and knowledgable about ways to kick ass? Yeah, you ARE the absoluyte definition of "hot chick", just not the plastic Kardashian clone covered in make-up that, for some reason, passes for hot in the media. Beautiful af.

Ha ha ha, thats hilarious Rox

Does anyone actually moderate this site anymore?  Maybe Kirik should pay ONE person to moderate at any given time, its obvious he doesnt do a god damn thing around here otherwise.  Rick Storm kept this place together for years and you didnt give him shit, you charge members to post things like a god damn picture and dont have anyone currnetly moderating a thread where a respected/well liked fighter is putting up with complete bullshit posts.  God this place sucks, eat a dick Kirik.  Why would people respect the fighters around here if its a dumpster fire of a website with no repercussions?

Man, some of you are fuckin dickheads. At least have enough respect to not post offensive shit in a thread she’s actively in. 

C’man people, Rox is one the best people to ever be on the UG. Saw at last years American Nationals and she was cool as shit. Lets all try and be nicer man…

Roxy is the greatest. I’ve always wanted to see her without the cornrows.

SUPER HLUK -

Man, some of you are fuckin dickheads. At least have enough respect to not post offensive shit in a thread she’s actively in. 

Fastest way for them to prove how "real" they are, and Mods let them do it.

Mod comes in at beginning of second page to clean up. No more rude comments. Next page still filled with comments from people complaining about lack of moderation and shitty comments coming in