Roxanne Modafferi Sends Nude To Creepy Fan

Rox you are what is right in this sport and in life.I will always be a fan and wish you the best

It’s okay, nobody is being super mean on this thread anyway…

I guess there’s a gray area between voicing opinions and fighter bashing. :stuck_out_tongue: Mods have to make that judgement. Like a judge. I don’t ever envy judges.

Rox19 - It's okay, nobody is being super mean on this thread anyway....

I guess there’s a gray area between voicing opinions and fighter bashing. :stuck_out_tongue: Mods have to make that judgement. Like a judge. I don’t ever envy judges.

I’m sure you understand that alot of posters on here are grotesque slobs who spend all day masturbating in their mums basement, so their opinions on anything are irrelevant. 

InTheClosetCucumberBoy -

Ha ha ha, thats hilarious Rox

Does anyone actually moderate this site anymore?  Maybe Kirik should pay ONE person to moderate at any given time, its obvious he doesnt do a god damn thing around here otherwise.  Rick Storm kept this place together for years and you didnt give him shit, you charge members to post things like a god damn picture and dont have anyone currnetly moderating a thread where a respected/well liked fighter is putting up with complete bullshit posts.  God this place sucks, eat a dick Kirik.  Why would people respect the fighters around here if its a dumpster fire of a website with no repercussions?

I got frozen after the Cruz Faber fight because I said Cruz was being a dick to Faber afterwards. Now it looks like they don't even moderate.

Gaddammit

Hold on, I’m on it and apologize for the lack of action here

The fuck fellas?? I don’t even hang out on this side of the alley very much and I’m the one doing this?

Rox19 - It's okay, nobody is being super mean on this thread anyway....

I still love u Rox.

And I’d happily look at your nudes any day.

You’re a beast. I know you don’t give a fuck about online wierdos talking shit.

PS

About the nudes tho…

Fucking assholes

OK, nobody got frozen or banned here. This time. Next time I come across the street and see this shit nobody gets the benefit of the doubt. This was complete horseshit.

Get your shit together UG

MountainMedic -

Fucking assholes

OK, nobody got frozen or banned here. This time. Next time I come across the street and see this shit nobody gets the benefit of the doubt. This was complete horseshit.

Start freezing people, Roxy is too cool to get shit from people 

GaspareBJJ -
MountainMedic -

Fucking assholes

UG isn't generally my playground these days.

Not my rabble to regulate usually.

But I promise you I’m coming in hot next time.

The reason I left up that first comment, the quotes of it, and the response was to set the tone.

I should have come back but I honestly thought that it had set the tone and sent the message. Both to that guy and other posters, as well as to Greens that these things are noticed and addressed.

I figured that I had done enough.

That’s on me. But not me alone…

Get my Happy Warrior T shirts on the Maverick website! A new batch have been printed! https://t.co/IDaEE8Uefm pic.twitter.com/idnQVOQbYo

— Roxanne Modafferi (@Roxyfighter) January 8, 2018

Lmao probably doesn’t get those often 

MountainMedic -
GaspareBJJ -
MountainMedic -

Fucking assholes

The reason I left up that first comment, the quotes of it, and the response was to set the tone.

I should have come back but I honestly thought that it had set the tone and sent the message. Both to that guy and other posters, as well as to Greens that these things are noticed and addressed.

Jesus Christ you are a grown man!? How embarrassing. Grow up.

IronWill -
MountainMedic -
GaspareBJJ -
MountainMedic -

Fucking assholes

Care to elaborate?

Rox19 - hahahahaha That was one of my most hilarious Twitter conversations. It went on after that post, too.

I cannot believe two major websites wrote about that.

Well, that was the first time I got asked for naked pics so I figured I should give some smart-@$$ reply.

I know I’m the “nerdy girl” not the “hot chick.” LOL :slight_smile:

Roxys a good looking gal. I can only imagine what some of the gals get.  You have to hire someone to monitor your social media. You have too! Even guys.

IronWill -
MountainMedic -
GaspareBJJ -
MountainMedic -

Fucking assholes

MM is one of the good ones, direct that anger towards Kirik or whoever is in charge of this site.  Its fucking insane how different it is now compared to even a few years ago.  I had to start this account because I was banned for speaking 100% truth about Zuffa and it pissed Cindy off.  No vulgarity or trashing people, just some truth that wasnt common knowledge.  Im pretty sure a lot of people were banned for small shit around then and the mma community forums were started

This site isnt even recognizable content wise a few years later.  At least they cared enough then to have Ronda clickbait articles evey other day

MountainMedic -
IronWill -
MountainMedic -
GaspareBJJ -
MountainMedic -

Fucking assholes

Care to elaborate?

I just read over the thread before I posted that and no one said anything fucked up. I mean unless you went through and deleted some hateful stuff I don’t think I’m out of line here. She’s a grown woman who just fought for a world championship why are you treating her like a child or disabled person that you need to care for? Why are you treating her thread so differently than a Bec Rawlings thread?

As someone who talked a lot of shit on Roxy’s natural aptitude for the sport; she stuck with it and has made a really impressive turnaround in between her two stints on TUF. 

IronWill -
MountainMedic -
IronWill -
MountainMedic -
GaspareBJJ -
MountainMedic -

Fucking assholes

Care to elaborate?

I just read over the thread before I posted that and no one said anything fucked up. I mean unless you went through and deleted some hateful stuff I don’t think I’m out of line here. She’s a grown woman who just fought for a world championship why are you treating her like a child or disabled person that you need to care for? Why are you treating her thread so differently than a Bec Rawlings thread?

As someone who talked a lot of shit on Roxy’s natural aptitude for the sport; she stuck with it and has made a really impressive turnaround in between her two stints on TUF. 

I cleaned up alot of trash
MountainMedic - 
IronWill -
MountainMedic -
IronWill -
MountainMedic -
GaspareBJJ -
MountainMedic -

Fucking assholes

Care to elaborate?

I cleaned up alot of trash

Roxy, I still think they should cast you in an episode of "The Big Bang Theory," as Amy's bad-ass little sister.  That could segue into Raj becoming an MMA fighter  :-)