Roy Harris BJJ seminar in WNY

Give me an "S"!

"S"!

"And what does that spell?" :-)

"Roy Harris"! :)

Roy Harris will be coming to Rochester, NY to teach a BJJ seminar on June 5th and 6th. The topics will include taking the back mount, controlling, and finishing, plus controlling and finishing from the front mount. A limited number of private lesson slots are available, which will fill up quickly.

Early-bird pre-registration ($100 for both days) ends May 15. You can pay online to reserve your spot today. For more information, please go to www.saundersbjj.com

- Kyle

SWEEEEEEEEET TOPICS! I CAN'T WAIT!

Sorry, I'm yelling. But this seminar will RULE!

~TT

ttt

ttt

UP!

I seem to recall Roy saying that this will be the FIRST time he has taught a seminar on attacking the back. I am veeeeeeery interested in seeing what he busts out at this one! (banana split, anyone?)

~TT

Yeah, I saw that and thought, "sweeet!" :)

- Kyle

I'll be there.  :-)

ttt

Early-bird pre-reg ends May 15th, so get 'em in!

- Kyle

All available private lesson slots (11 hours!) are all booked up. I will be maintaining a waiting list if changes occur.

- Kyle

ttt

ttt

ttt

Kyle, what are the hours of the seminar each day? We're starting to figure out travel arrangements...

Thanks!

~TT

Good question, I was wondering the same thing!!

TTT

ttt

TT, FYI, all the info is on my website. Saturday is 12pm-4pm and Sunday is 11am-3pm.

At this point, there are a couple of possible private lesson slots with Roy, if you are attending the seminar.

- Kyle