Roy Nelson accused Mitrione of Adultery!

Talking shit and getting dirty is never cool. Especially after you lose to the guy.

Don’t forget the McCarthy taint kick.

Technical Primates -

In the other thread (the one where Travis Browne and Roy were mocking the Mitrione eye poke thing in a picture), I got roasted when I said that Roy has always had a terrible attitude and is a dick. 

Looks like some people have finaly seen what I meant

Dude, exact same thing happened to me with DJ Khaled.

DJ Spazzy Dad - 
Technical Primates -

In the other thread (the one where Travis Browne and Roy were mocking the Mitrione eye poke thing in a picture), I got roasted when I said that Roy has always had a terrible attitude and is a dick. 

Looks like some people have finaly seen what I meant

Dude, exact same thing happened to me with DJ Khaled.

Dunno. He’s been cool with me the couple times we’ve met. Surprisingly really.

Roy fought that fight like an idiot he probably could have won handily if his ego didnt make him fight standing. 

seems like an ugly thing to say without proof.  but even with proof why does it have to be said in a public context?  that will not help him make new fans I'm afraid.  Plus Matt seems like a pretty likeable guy. 

“You dont bring family into personal life”

-Tito Ortiz

Whatever that means

pidgey - "You dont bring family into personal life"

-Tito Ortiz

Whatever that means

It was the greatest sentence of the night.

Does anyone think this is some Bellator WWE promotional bullshit? I haven't looked into anything, but that's what it looks like at a glance.

derekbob -

Does anyone think this is some Bellator WWE promotional bullshit? I haven't looked into anything, but that's what it looks like at a glance.

What are they promoting?

The next fight between Roy and Matt that isn’t happening?

Steven McTowelie -
derekbob -

What are they promoting?

The next fight between Roy and Matt that isn’t happening?

Maybe they are cooking up a potential rematch (after the tournament). I'm not sure. After all the theatrical crap Bellator has pulled it sounded like something they would do. Maybe not, though.

Roy is a dick for saying this, but Matt seems like the kind of dick that would also snitch on someone for cheating on their wife if he were twitter-beefing with them. I lost a lot of respect for Meathead when he came on here talking about how the Ref should've stopped the fight even though he told the ref that he could see fine and wanted to continue. Of course we couldn't even point out that hypocrisy because his 'fans' ran to defend his dumb shit.

Mitrione should say atleast i can cheat fatass

Personally I’m super happy Roy lost. He was getting banged up standing, and all he had was a takedown and lasted on mitrion. I can’t stand when he does that shit. He wasn’t busy, he didn’t barely any damage. 

The judges picked the right guy for this fight

Aside from that, Roy is a tool for saying that. You don’t air shit like that without at least proof, and even then it’s still way passed bro code. That’s douche code.

Damn Roy wtf

Altair -
Kostakio - 

Wow. Nelson just lost a fan. I'm not saying cheating on your spouse is cool, but mind your business and don't try to ruin someone's marriage/life. 

Not much morals on your end I see

No lack of snitching in your life I imagine.

Stea1th -

Personally I’m super happy Roy lost. He was getting banged up standing, and all he had was a takedown and lasted on mitrion. I can’t stand when he does that shit. He wasn’t busy, he didn’t barely any damage. 

The judges picked the right guy for this fight

Aside from that, Roy is a tool for saying that. You don’t air shit like that without at least proof, and even then it’s still way passed bro code. That’s douche code.

Bro code is pretty weak, but yeah if you’re gonna say some shit like you need to have evidence. 

ChaosOverkill -
Altair -
Kostakio - 

Wow. Nelson just lost a fan. I'm not saying cheating on your spouse is cool, but mind your business and don't try to ruin someone's marriage/life. 

Lol @ the word snitching still being a thing. Stupidest made up rule ever. “Let me cover up everything bad everyone does ever for no reason aside from the fact that it is inexplicably socially unacceptable and has been somehow acknowledged as a societal norm.” The only place this is acceptable is grade school because you aren’t an adult yet. 

You shouldn’t cheat on your wife. If somebody has proof then they should bring that to the attention of the wife and keep it between them. The problem is nothing is fucking private anymore so now we have to hear this dumb shit. 

ChaosOverkill - 
Altair -
Kostakio - 

If you are going to get personal with someone, than its all game, or be humble and shut up.

As far snitching no sir, still even if I did cheating as a married man is floors lower in hell than a snitch, if you say no, then I hope your mom is blowing your uncle you cunt.

MasterofMartialArts - 
ChaosOverkill -
Altair -
Kostakio - 

Lol @ the word snitching still being a thing. Stupidest made up rule ever. “Let me cover up everything bad everyone does ever for no reason aside from the fact that it is inexplicably socially unacceptable and has been somehow acknowledged as a societal norm.” The only place this is acceptable is grade school because you aren’t an adult yet. 

You shouldn’t cheat on your wife. If somebody has proof then they should bring that to the attention of the wife and keep it between them. The problem is nothing is fucking private anymore so now we have to hear this dumb shit. 

Absolutely correct, VU!