Roy Nelson and Wes Sims Join Kimbo Slice on TUF 10

And I agree, Roy Nelson cleans house!

wes sims is ratings

Can we get some kidn of confirmation from the insiders that post here?

Letting us know if its true or not wont spoil the outcome of the show

Mr McFeely - i haven't watched TUF since the 3rd season, but I may have to start watching it for this one.

+1

If Wes Sims jumps over the wall to stop a robbery in progress, is it against TUF rules?

Dreamer - The news on the site was submitted by a 17 year old kid.

He probably just read it off of this board when someone said it a few days ago and then sent it in to them and they ran with it.

Doesnt mean it is real...yet

Not the way we do things at Madness...

I called my buddy up and told him the news....He posted it like I asked him too since he was on News duty

FYI...Kid happens to be a good writer

Nelson should crush everybody.

The Hectorious GNP - 
Dreamer - The news on the site was submitted by a 17 year old kid.

He probably just read it off of this board when someone said it a few days ago and then sent it in to them and they ran with it.

Doesnt mean it is real...yet

Not the way we do things at Madness...

I called my buddy up and told him the news....He posted it like I asked him too since he was on News duty

FYI...Kid happens to be a good writer

Thanks for clarification. Never been to the site but when I saw that I was submitted by somebody I thought it was a possibility that it had just been a tip sent in from a site visitor, as many sites/blogs have E-Mails where such news could be found.

Apology. Thanks again for clearing it up.

Should be a real good season.

I think Zuffa forgot the premise of the original TUF. Sims already has a pro career. So do Nelson and Kimbo. If they want them in the UFC so bad why don't they just give them each a fight. I guess Dana just like to see people bow down.

humiliating, IMO, to have established fighter to live in that house

Dana isn't stupid.

Roy had a fight on a Primetime card aired on CBS, agaisnt a fan favorite former champion.

Ratings!

I'm hoping, even if they dont win the show necessarily, that this upcoming season gets a bunch of new quality HW fighters for the UFC

wow didn't know roy had so much fans....I don't know what you guys see in him

sside maurice - Nelson should crush everybody.

Yeah, if he rolls over on them. 

Kimbo is ready.

razord - wow didn't know roy had so much fans....I don't know what you guys see in him

a very good fighter?

this season looks to be one of the most interesting in a loooong time.

lol, Sims hasnt fought in over a year from the looks of it.  he should be entertaining at least

Roy Nelson gives people fits, he's a nightmare when he takes people down

all the tuf noobs will make fun of his fat and not understand how someone that looks like that is gonig to run through a house of ripped fighters but he will

jacktripper - 
razord - wow didn't know roy had so much fans....I don't know what you guys see in him

a very good fighter?

more like a modern day tank abbot to me

with a better ground game of course

razord - 
jacktripper - 
a very good fighter?
TUFNOOBIEST!

razord - 
jacktripper - 

a very good fighter?

fuck off troll