Royce BB wants to move to Germany. Can you help?

Hello, I need help from the BJJ Community! My name is Roy Marsh and I am a Black Belt under Royce Gracie. I currently own a school in North Carolina, (which is part of Team-ROC, the largest and most successful BJJ & MMA team in the Carolinas). it has long been my dream to move to Germany and teach Gracie Jiu-Jitsu. I have built a very successful team in the U.S. but I want to follow my dream of living in Germany and would love to speak to anyone who is interested in helping me get started. If anybody here has any connections or If you know anyone who is interested in having an official Royce Gracie affiliate as part of their program then please feel free to ask me any questions. Although I have specific cities I’m interested in living in, I’m open to anywhere in Germany. My primary focus is teaching Gracie Jiu-Jitsu as a Complete Self-Defense style and not just a competition sport, and any program I run would be along those lines. That said, my students and I have enjoyed competing and have won several IBJJF Tournaments. I work regularly with military groups and am an advisor to the 82nd Airborne Combatives and Advanced Tactics Program at Fort Bragg, NC. I am a very friendly and honest person and am not looking to compete with anyone’s business but rather add to it. I simply want to move to Germany and continue teaching the art I love – authentic Gracie Jiu-Jitsu. Feel free to check out my website www.roymarshjiujitsu.com for more information about me as well as testimonials from the likes of Dave Camarillo and 2x All-Army Combatives Champion, Jesse Hertzog. If you can respond to my email, that is best but I will also check here.
Thanks!
Roy Marsh
Email: roymarshjiujitsu@gmail.com

Roy,
Look for the Facebook group "German BJJ Underground" and ask there. Phone Post 3.0

Thanks!