Royce beat the crap out of Yoshida

"Make no mistake Royce Gracie does not dominate an uninjured Yoshida."

"I am not surprised by the result of a draw, but I give Royce zero props on this fight. "

I can't help but be amused at this tripe. Every person who saw this, from Enson to Michael Disanto, said Royce beat the living crap out of Yoshida. I'm not biased, I like both fighters. Officially it was "a draw" because no one got finished - just like Ali-Holmes (LOL!). My favorite fighter is Randy Couture. When he loses, I'm the first to admit it. That's what integrity is all about. Royce beat Yoshida up. Give him some credit instead of trying to impose some absurd perspective where Royce didn''t really win. He stepped up as the underdog, delivered a severe beating, and impressed many of us doing so.

This forum should require a minimum of a triple digit IQ before allowing people to post. Well, maybe that's too high - an IQ above the talking chimp "Lucy" who could manipulate 50 symbols should be the threshold. Of course King Yoshida, Cockmaster and others would be banned but overall the level of discussion would be elevated.

EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO WAS THERE TO SEE THE FIGHT LIVE IS SAYING THAT ROYCE TOTALLY SCHOOLED YOSHIDA AND DOMINATED AND PUNISHED YOSHIDA.

HEY JUDO TROLLS YOU ALL LIVE IN DENIAL!!!!

Mr. Correct words of wisdom:

"Shockwave II will go down in the books as the night that not even a 30 lb weight advantage could help a Judo Gold Medalist stop a beatdown from Royce Gracie."

Let me guess, Royce didn't WANT to finish him, just toy
around and put a beat down on him? Got one word for ya,
DRAW!

If Royce schooled Yoshida, it's because he took his gi off. Suddenly he's much harder to grip, but he can hold yoshida anywhere. Big grappling advantage.

Yoshida needs to rethink the whole gi thing. Seems to work for him against wrestlers and kickboxers, but facing a bjj guy who trains gi but fights no-gi is not a good idea.

I think if Yoshida is prepared for a no-gi Royce he'd win another match.

I'm having so much fun laughing at the guys complaining about Royce not wearing the gi jacket.

Against any other fighter, they ask why he has to wear it. Against Yoshida it's "Where's the gi? That's not fair! He always wears a gi!

LMAO at the irony!

I have yet to see the fight, but I think it will be clear that Yoshida took a beating. I just don't understand why Royce did not finish. Beat the man for 19 minutes, spend the last minute finishing him.

THAT would have been incredible.

ttt

Congrats on Royce's victory over YoCHEATa! The pic tells all, Judo trolls.

ttt