Royce Gave Yoshida a Beating

Good for Royce!!

LOL@ Ken "SMOKING" Royce. The only thing Ken smoked was Royce's nut sack while had his face burried in between Royce's legs.

Re-watch the fight and see Royce cup Shamrock's ears several times. Now take your own hand and cup your own ears (gently - don't do it as hard as royce did to ken)... hurts don't it?

Ken took a beating in that fight and got one punch in during an unscheduled 5min overtime.

count how many times royce bitch slapped ken verse ken's strikes.

That fight was definately a draw. Both on paper and in independant post-fight analysis.

This however, appears to be a total world class ass kicking.

Man, I admit.
I was wrong.
Yoshida has big balls.
They go all the way down to his knee.
And Royce, knowing this kicked his inside tight (look at the angle on Royce ankle), knowing that the kick would crush Yoshida left nut.
Way to go.

I like how clowns who have most likely never even met Royce make comments about his character. Yocheata's cheating was extremely obvious in their last fight. Royce has always been hardcore. MartialArtsFan should shut the fuck up.

The Rio Bad Ass, Royce Gracie! This proves that Royce's game is for the street not that sport jiujitsu shit.

I think Yoshida did cheat Royce by telling the ref in Japanese he was out. It was a dirty trick and Royce is deservedly pissed off. But, to me Royce's ultimate revenge would have been to do another gi fight and make Yoshida tap or choke him out, something like Wallid did to Royce.

Instead, Royce comes off like a punk kid. First, he plays games by taking the gi top of and robbing the fans of what they expected to see: bjj vs. judo. Second, even with the gi top off he doesn't get the job done: no arm bar, no choke out, nothing . . . . Third, the fight is a draw by Royce's insisted rules, but his camp is celebrating like they just won the World Series.

Very disappointing.

Oh boy another controversy

I think I am goin to make my backgorund on my computer the other pic were Yoshida is crying and Royce is in the background like stop being such a pussy

Cockmaster's face looked worse than Yoshida's from a night of drinking? I guess if your master is another man's cock and he pounds you in the face with it all night you look beat up the next day. Ouch! Its amazing what people admit to in public forums... This poor dud may be the best out there at swallowing 14 inch dicks and taking the "punishment" incumbent upon such acts, but jeez... we adults shouldn't have to endure such pusilanimous admissions.

There's no controversy. Royce delievered the ass
kicking that everyone with any sense expected.

I am happy that Royce inflicted such a savage beating. He got the screwjob last time....and everyone bought into it as a legit fight. This time...he just wanted to punish Yoshida. Yoshida is an honorless dog for even accepting that last match. He got what he deserved.

May he get crabs and itch.

Go Royce!!

Ronnie

I think this fight meant something different for Royce this time... It seems this was personal... I haven't seen the fight but if the groin kick was intentional then it proves it was personal. IMO Yoshida deserved that kick for his poor sportsmanship in their first fight.

Royce may not have taken the gi off if this wasn't such a personal issue for him.

Either way... it looks like Royce redeemed himself even though it was a draw. And it was a draw... but it seems it was only a draw because of the rules.

Taking the gi off was a good strategy, gave Royce an advatage. When you have two skilled gi grapplers and one takes the jacket off he's taken away the other guy's grips, but he can grip anywhere.

If they fight again and Yoshida is prepared for a no-gi Royce, I think the fight will be very differed. Perhaps Yoshida needs to rethink the whole gi thing against bjj guys.

"And it was a draw... but it seems it was only a draw because of the rules."

Yup. And if the rules hadn't been changed at the last minute (from three rounds to two), it seems Royce would've had the time to finish him.

Also, that could be another reason for losing the gi. Doing so, very likely shaved time off the overall transitions, therefore allowing more to be accomplished in the shorter time period.

Royce always says he wants unlimited time to let the fight unfold naturally, but since this time it was so short, he was forced to alter his normal style/strategy.

wasn't this fight a draw?

It was a special rules fight where the referee could not stop the action and the judges could not render a decision. 2 10 minute rounds. If nobody got KO'd or tapped within those 2 rounds, the fight was automatically judged a draw. If it were allowed to go to the judges, Gracie would have won easily.

Wanderlei Silva versus Mirko Cro Cop had the same "no decision" rule, and so they fought to a draw in a match where Silva would have won a decision.

ttt

TTT for Royce kicking ass! TTT for King YoCHEATa finally shutting the hell up!!

Let's see...

Believe the pro's and commentators from varyiing camps or the turgid beliefs of MAf and Circus etc....

Tough choice.