Royce: Kyra is better than Ronda

CaptainAhab - Royce should not be allowed to speak about anything that happened after 1997.
Ban Phone Post 3.0

KOdClowning - I believe kyra would crush Ronda in an MMA match. She is the better grappler and the better athlete. Did Brock Lesner need a few fights to beat CHAMPION Frank Mir ? No , he whupped his butt

Mir was hampered by having a horseshoe up his ass, though. Phone Post

I believe the only people who pay attention to Royce anymore are those guys from the BJJ McDojo's around the country where they wait for Royce to show up and give them their blue belt. Then pay $100 for his seminar where he teaches you how to do a triangle choke and spends the rest of the time talking about how Saku really tapped on their first match and his win over Akebono. Phone Post

OblongBox - Why does she need the "discipline to train MMA" I thought all you needed was Jujitsu to win in MMA Royce?
Meaning you have to go against people who are doing everything on a consistent basis, rather than just grappling and doing only BJJ vs BJJ More so like BJJ vs MMA Phone Post 3.0

I wonder who Miesha's sister thinks is better.

PUBLICnoose - Certainly much hotter Phone Post
Well that's not hard.

Phone Post 3.0

KingofBJJ -
DeuceDroppin - 
muaythai1622 -
OblongBox - Why does she need the "discipline to train MMA" I thought all you needed was Jujitsu to win in MMA Royce?
Well done Phone Post 3.0
That's exactly what I came to this thread to say. I think Royce is confusing himself. Seems like these Gracie's always have an excuse these days instead of just manning the fuck up. Reminds me of the Brits. Sad! Phone Post 3.0

Rickson hasn't made any excuses.  In the one and only known match he lost, was he Sambo one.  And he claimed he didn't fully understand the rules.  Which is highly probable.

Wait.....WUT? If you're using sarcasm, please let me apologize in advance. It's difficult to pick up sarcasm online sometimes. Also, I want to be clear that I'm not fighter bashing, I'm only relpying to another post in an adult manner.

Anyway, let me get this straight. Rickson Gracie entered a Combat Sambo Competition and lost. After his loss, he immediately said that he didn't know the rules and that's the reason he lost. What rules didn't he know? Was it that he didn't know the rules of Combat Sambo or the rules of scoring? If you don't know the rules of a competition that you entered, especially one where your physical health is on the line, then you shouldn't be there. IMO, the fact that he came to compete means he knew the rules.

Oh, I almost forgot, what he did there was 100% make an excuse :) Phone Post

ausgepicht - 
Williambonney - As much as I'm not a fan of Royce I have to admit he's 100% right Kyra is better then ronda in every way imaginable

Exactly, and the proof is in the amount of MMA belts Kyra owns compared to how many Ronda owns.

I love it when people start a sentence out with a complete and total lie. "I'm not gay, but I'll suck everyone's cocks until their balls are dry."

Hi Royce.

1st round ko. Winner, ausgepicht.

Vulva Fabulous - 
KingofBJJ -
DeuceDroppin - 
muaythai1622 -
Well done Phone Post 3.0
That's exactly what I came to this thread to say. I think Royce is confusing himself. Seems like these Gracie's always have an excuse these days instead of just manning the fuck up. Reminds me of the Brits. Sad! Phone Post 3.0

Rickson hasn't made any excuses.  In the one and only known match he lost, was he Sambo one.  And he claimed he didn't fully understand the rules.  Which is highly probable.

Wait.....WUT? If you're using sarcasm, please let me apologize in advance. It's difficult to pick up sarcasm online sometimes. Also, I want to be clear that I'm not fighter bashing, I'm only relpying to another post in an adult manner.

Anyway, let me get this straight. Rickson Gracie entered a Combat Sambo Competition and lost. After his loss, he immediately said that he didn't know the rules and that's the reason he lost. What rules didn't he know? Was it that he didn't know the rules of Combat Sambo or the rules of scoring? If you don't know the rules of a competition that you entered, especially one where your physical health is on the line, then you shouldn't be there. IMO, the fact that he came to compete means he knew the rules.

^ great post vulva.

Oh these headlines. Phone Post

sgotwalks -
Vulva Fabulous - 
KingofBJJ -
DeuceDroppin - 
muaythai1622 -
Well done Phone Post 3.0

^ great post vulva.

iirc he lost via takedown, and then claimed he didnt realise the match would be stopped on a takedown. Phone Post

Yeah screw this guy for thinking his family member could win, how dare he....
Honestly take wjat he says with a grain of salt, some.of thw abuse he's getting on here is insane. Some jealous motherfuckers. Phone Post

It was sport sambo not combat sambo Phone Post 3.0

Is this reality? Are people dense enough to take 'she has better jui Jitsu' offensively? Lmao Phone Post

the whole package = no striking, td defence or TDs?

KingofBJJ -
DeuceDroppin - 
muaythai1622 -
Well done Phone Post 3.0

Hi Kron! Phone Post 3.0

Williambonney - As much as I'm not a fan of Royce I have to admit he's 100% right Kyra is better then ronda in every way imaginable
Lol Phone Post 3.0

DeuceDroppin - 
KingofBJJ -
DeuceDroppin - 
muaythai1622 -
Well done Phone Post 3.0

Hi Kron! Phone Post 3.0

How's it going Sakuraba?

KOdClowning - I believe kyra would crush Ronda in an MMA match. She is the better grappler and the better athlete. Did Brock Lesner need a few fights to beat CHAMPION Frank Mir ? No , he whupped his butt

Wha???

a) Mir won the first fight, which was Lesnar's 2nd MMA fight.
b) Mir wasn't the champion at the time.
c) Lesnar won the rematch, after having fought a few more times.

Or is my sarcasm detector broken again?

After Royce telling Schaub he won that grappling match I no longer can trust his opinion.