Royce v. Yoshida Pics. Discuss.

yes Butch, i will be in touch

I would expect comments like that on the OG, but not here. ;-)

Go Royce!

SWEET!

Congrats to Royce.
Mike, call me when you get back.
AWESOME!!!
Larry Shealy

Some of you are so stupid, if Yoshida is a b!tch then Royce didn't really accomplish anything by beating a "weak and cheating" Yoshida. No reason to demean Yoshida or Royces fight.

Larry, Mike is still here...

I heard he had probs w/ his visa... I ahve been emailing him

Mike tell Royce Jason in NC said congrats. Way to go can't wait to get the details from you and Greg.

Jason, whats up you are not going to get any details from me, I had visa problems and did not go, but we can both get details from Greg, I am waiting for Royce and company to get back to the hotel and will call them

ok i will never ever doubt royce gracie again

so far for judo grappling, he justgot schooled by the man evryone
said was outdated hahahahaha

way to go royce

congrats from the Relson Gracie Austin team, we always enjoy training with Royce. I am glad to see he didn't fight with a gi on. - www.Austinjj.com

Mike, give our best to Royce; we had him picked from the very start.

We look forward to him coming over to Taiwan pretty soon. We have lots of judo guys for him to play with ;-)

ROYCE GRACIE RULES!!!

whats up phil. we may see you in Columbus

did you get my e-mail about taiwan, if I am right, you are waiting on some dates right ?

Abso-bloody-lutely, Mike.

We're waiting for Andy Wang to get here (early Feb) and then the big ball starts a-rolling; Royce is top of our list for seminars.

I'll stay in touch, and will give you possible dates once we've worked out our schedules.

Must go and cancel our judo seminar, now ;-)

Cheers,

Sean

cool, stay in touch

TTT for Royce!

Congrats Royce!! Good job with the domination!

Roger that, Mike.

The seminar will be at pre-beatdown-Yoshida prices, though, right?

Must go; it's 11 p.m.

Happy New Year everybody!!!!

Sean

Huge Congrats to Royce!

CONGRATS TO ROYCE