Royce vs Wallid would be great

Just to hear Wallid get interviewed.

Who would win this mma rematch?

The first match was sport BJJ rules so this wouldn't be a rematch under the same rules. I think that Royce would win under MMA rules(Pride). Royce isn't much of a striker but he is a hell of alot better than Wallid.

Wallid signed to fight Ryan so I guess that leaves only one reason that fight didn't happen.

Who do you think would win?

Wallid would choke him out again.

Wallid choking out a drunk Ryan proves nothing. I really think who ever could keep their compousure the best would have to be the favorite. When you hate someone that much it is easy to get yourself worked into a frenzy and blow engery and make stupid mental errors.

Who would you rather see:

Wallid vs. Royce or Ryan, MMA???

I would be content with either.

And either not happening soon eeez (sorry) BOOOOOSHEEEEETT.

didn't ryan back-down from wallid in some nightclub in brazil a few years back? something about ryan threatening to reach into a bag for a gun or something? anyone remember this?

Rayn back down from Wallid at a GYM. Wallid choked out Ryan at a night club.

royce has said h doesnt want it. "did buster give tysin a rematch?"

I don't think that two BJJ guys with no striking skills would be all that exciting to watch under MMA rules. But Royce would still win. Royce is better at MMA than he is at sport BJJ.

"didn't ryan back-down from wallid in some nightclub in brazil a few years back? something about ryan threatening to reach into a bag for a gun or something? anyone remember this?"You can find a short history of the Wallid/Ryan feud here.

I dont think an MMA fight between Royce and Wallid would be too different from just grappling.

One note: Wallid has been rolling with the RAW guys for a while.

Why would this be good? Becasue Wallid beat him at sport BJJ? A lot of people beat ROyce at sport BJJ. Wallid is a boring ass fighter and not very good either. Royce isn't exactly Mr. Excitement either. The two together spells a boring fight. Besides that what does this do for Royce? How does defeating Wallid help him at all? Everyone will say, "Wallid stinks.".