Rumble has a message for Ryan Bader

The way Bader got tooled by a young Jon Jones, even if it was a while ago, makes him a hard sell as a champion Phone Post 3.0

Bader is like - "Waiting for Teixeira, sorry."

Bader beating OSP, Davis and Evans for a title shot is better than Cormier beating Cummins and Henderson for his. I feel he's done enough. I don't think a title challenger needs to clear out the division in order to be given a shot at the strap. Phone Post 3.0

I think it should be:

Bader vs Cormier
Jones vs AJ

For a few reasons:

#1 giving an immediate title shot to Jones might send the wrong message
#2 Jones vs AJ is actually way more interesting than a Cormier Rematch
#3 This will allow Cormier to build even more hype around himself, and maybe get people to forget how hopeless he is against Jones.

IN!

He's right. Fair enough if Bader was a needle to get the shot, but he don't have that unfortunately. This fight makes sense.
I wouldn't count Bader out in this fight. He's hands are a lot crisper and he has the wrestling with that. The only obvious issue is maybe his lights going out. I would definitely put money on Bader if I was a betting man. Rumble is known to lose to fighters that grind it out. Phone Post 3.0

Dead President - Rumble by rumble in the first round Phone Post 3.0
Rumble via rumble in the first rumble. Phone Post 3.0

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - Bader has a far better resume recently then Rumble. Rumble has a loss and Bader has beat a pile of top 10 guys. Bader should get the next shot and Rumble should go get another win. Only way this fight makes sense is if Jones comes back and if I am Bader then I say I'll sit out and wait for my title shot as he deserves it.
You may want to read the history of ufc fighters for whom sitting out waiting for a title shot was a bad career move. Phone Post 3.0

floofy - I think it should be:

Bader vs Cormier
Jones vs AJ

For a few reasons:

#1 giving an immediate title shot to Jones might send the wrong message
#2 Jones vs AJ is actually way more interesting than a Cormier Rematch
#3 This will allow Cormier to build even more hype around himself, and maybe get people to forget how hopeless he is against Jones.

i'd prefer this. it'll never happen though.

SensoriaUtopia - I think Rumble is the last guy I would want to fight, he is scary like TRT Vitor was scary
Ha this!

Imagine waking up yawning, logging into FB and seeing that Rumble Johnson wants to fight you. Scary thought indeed..

:| Phone Post 3.0

Rumble will Ko bader Phone Post 3.0

Good fight would watch. Phone Post 3.0

Potentially interesting fight. Bader has the strength and wrestling to grind him out. I'll take Rumble though Phone Post 3.0

Bader by superior wrestling Phone Post 3.0

rumble might be the scariest guy in the sport. I'd like to see him take some more heavyweight fights.

Jackson_Junior -
TFK_HossPearson - Bader beating OSP, Davis and Evans for a title shot is better than Cormier beating Cummins and Henderson for his. I feel he's done enough. I don't think a title challenger needs to clear out the division in order to be given a shot at the strap. Phone Post 3.0
Your acting like his wins at HW didnt play a role in him getting a title shot Phone Post 3.0
Bigfoot silva, josh barnett, soa palelei, jeff monson, frank mir, roy nelson ... and i dont really rememeber him losing a round against any of them. Then add in his demolitions over hendo and cummings and yeah, a wee bit more inpressive than bader split decisioning guys after getting subbed by tito ktfo by machida and ktfo by glover. Phone Post 3.0

Samoa -
Fold me like one of your lawn chairs - http://imgur.com/nNVtH98

Blue please Phone Post 3.0
Phone Post 3.0
Respectful and to the point. This is why I love this dude. Phone Post 3.0

That is some self assertive, gentlemanly trash talk. Phone Post 3.0

Rumble wins this one hands down.

If Bader wins a title shot is undeniable.

This fight needs to happen Phone Post 3.0