“Rumble is coming” says Ali Abdelaziz.

He hasn’t fought since 2017 so it’s been a while but since 2012 he’s only lost to DC. 

Rumble’s a beast and I think he sees an opportunity for gold. I wonder if Izzy captured the belt if they’d fight each other?

I hope he gets right back into the top of the division, he’s wasted enough time on the sidelines. 

https://www.currentmma.com/2020/11/08/anthony-rumble-johnson-is-coming-says-his-manager-ali-abdelaziz/

36 yrs old after 3 and a half years of inactivity and some major weight fluctuation. He should still have some crazy power; but everything else will have declined. 

1 Like
Floppy Divac -

36 yrs old after 3 and a half years of inactivity and some major weight fluctuation. He should still have some crazy power; but everything else will have declined. 

Pretty much. He will be slower, older. The rest will be the same. Power, no ground game.

I’ll believe it when I see it!!!

Rumble vs Anderson Silva at lhw!

1 Like
EKPOGI -

This kills the spider. :(

1 Like
mirascope -
EKPOGI -

This kills the spider. :(

One way to find out

All his muscle fell off. Blasting roids for a long time and then coming off cold turkey to pass usada tests is a recipe for disaster. Everything that helps you come off steroids is banned by usada. 

Robert Thomas -
Floppy Divac -

Pretty much. He will be slower, older. The rest will be the same. Power, no ground game.

To be fair, he didn't get his wins being fast or having ground game to begin with. If he's still got crazy power some people are gonna sleep. 

PRime Rumble was a 1 dimensional front runner.  I expect the same things,  a furious 2 minutes with a huge drop off after that.  If he gets wrestle fucked he aint winning.