Rumble to Dc...we were never friends.

Imgur

shots fired

He made Rumble retire.

Rumble is right DC is lucky jones is a idiot or else he would've never been champion 

Rumble trying to get a crack at fight number 3

DC sounds like a sook. Rumble has always been respectful to everyone. Should he not be allowed to talk to Jones?

Don’t really want to see these two fight again, I’d love to see rumble fight overeem

This whole thing is beyond gay. I can’t even entertain this bullshit

dbabyq -

Rumble is right DC is lucky jones is a idiot or else he would've never been champion 

I don't understand how hard is for people to get that Jones wouldn't have taken those if he truly didn't need them. The fact he did, says a lot. He took such a big risk because he knew he needed them to beat DC.

BrckNoHitBk -
dbabyq -

I don't understand how hard is for people to get that Jones wouldn't have taken those if he truly didn't need them. The fact he did, says a lot. He took such a big risk because he knew he needed them to beat DC.

This

dc was and always has been the better man, he juiced the first fight and somehow didn't get caught... The fight was much closer than people remember 3-2 jones but had DC continued dirty boxing instead of going for the moral victory with a takedown he could've won... Also he did more damage to jones than received. 

After that, jones tested positive for their next fight I assume upping his steroid usage because he knew dc was close to his already enhanced skills...... He got caught.... Comes back from suspension and is so scared to fight DC that he risks it all and juices again 

I have no interest in seeing those two fight again.

0-2

unless rumble has had a brain and heart transplant, i don't want to see him fight D.C. again

Talking tough to the guy that made u quit twice is pretty stupid. You couldnt be that tough when he was beating u in the octagon so why over the internet?

Someonestolemysocks -
BrckNoHitBk -
dbabyq -

This

dc was and always has been the better man, he juiced the first fight and somehow didn't get caught... The fight was much closer than people remember 3-2 jones but had DC continued dirty boxing instead of going for the moral victory with a takedown he could've won... Also he did more damage to jones than received. 

After that, jones tested positive for their next fight I assume upping his steroid usage because he knew dc was close to his already enhanced skills...... He got caught.... Comes back from suspension and is so scared to fight DC that he risks it all and juices again 

Yep. Anyone with common sense realizes you aren't going to take that risk unless you absolutely need to or absolutely feel that's the only way you can beat him. Period.

Any other excuse is BS. Coming off suspension and everything he went through, to take that chance, he REALLY felt he needed it.

Snakey89 - Talking tough to the guy that made u quit twice is pretty stupid. You couldnt be that tough when he was beating u in the octagon so why over the internet?

This. No offense to Rumble. I'm a fan but just stop. Also he hit DC with his best and put him on his ass but didn't finish. Nothing will change, DC has his number via wrestling.

BrckNoHitBk -
Someonestolemysocks -
BrckNoHitBk -
dbabyq -

This

Yep. Anyone with common sense realizes you aren't going to take that risk unless you absolutely need to or absolutely feel that's the only way you can beat him. Period.

Any other excuse is BS. Coming off suspension and everything he went through, to take that chance, he REALLY felt he needed it.

Yet some people still call him the GOAT.

The fact that Rumble basically quit in a championship fight and stopped trying to win was as bad as it gets. He basically retired during the fight. As much as i liked him before that he robbed everybody that payed for that ppv.

Did anyone read what DC said, that prompted Rumble’s response? Cormier came across like a real a-hole. Talk about triggered.

So DC is mad that Rumble talks to Jones basically.

And says you shouldn't be friends with someone in your division, despite competing at HW for a long time while Cain was Champ, and saying he'd never fight him cause they're friends.

Next time someone asks why people don't like DC, point them here 

DC dominated him twice, no need for a third fight.