Rumor, Diego Nunes Signs With Bellator?

Another day another UFC fighter signing with Bellator.

Diego Nunes has reportedly signed with the worlds number 2 mma org.

http://ataquetotal.com.br/ex-ufc-diego-nunes-acerta-contrato-com-o-bellator/

Diego Nunes would be a great signing for any organization. It's good to see these fighters have options now. Phone Post 3.0

didn't know he got cut, thought the only reason he wasn't champion was because he was training parnters of Jose Aldo per Joe Rogan.

To be fair Nunes isn't some UFC washout signing, he's still better than the majority of Featherweights in the UFC and is a good measuring stick for one of Bellators best divisions...Great signing, hope they can snag Kawajiri for Featherweight and Aoki too!

Kongo...Again is still better than a lot of the UFC's HW's he's not a top 10 guy anymore but the division in Bellator can use him for sure. Rampage and King Mo were just very obvious signings, giant personalities, big names, top guys in the sports most loved divisions.

I still do not feel like they sign a bunch of weathered UFC guys at every chance they get. As long as the tournaments keep fresh and they scout the best talent globally giving people a chance based on their skills and potential I will be a fan.

Still don't know why they let him go in a division that could use fighters like him. Phone Post 3.0

Good. Nunes is a top 15 fw, I like watching him. Bellators fw division is solid. Phone Post

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 

Good. Nunes is a top 15 fw, I like watching him. Bellators fw division is solid. Phone Post

Its a solid signing, wouldnt go that far though, top 25 but not top 15.

Would be a solid addition to a Bellator tournament.

He was 3-3 in the UFC? Lost to the three top guys he fought but beat the middle guys, he is a solid fighter.

Good signing, should have never been released. Bellator fleshing out their divisions with name fighters is a good thing.

These recent bellator signings have gotten me excited. Only problem is the Alvarez situation. Phone Post

minor leagues gonna minor league.

MMALOGIC - minor leagues gonna minor league.

Negative Nancy gonna Negative Nancy!

Diego is of no use right now to the UFC because they cant make him a contender (wont fight the champ). A shame they cut him but he is fun to watch so any promotion that picks him up will have an entertaining fighter to promote.

Hey Dana! 

luctaro -

Diego is of no use right now to the UFC because they cant make him a contender (wont fight the champ). A shame they cut him but he is fun to watch so any promotion that picks him up will have an entertaining fighter to promote.
To be fair, UFC couldn't make him a contender because he lost all his pivotal fights. He is a solid middle middle of the pack fighter though. Phone Post 3.0

Mark Hunts Pet Monkey - 
luctaro -

To be fair, UFC couldn't make him a contender because he lost all his pivotal fights. He is a solid middle middle of the pack fighter though. Phone Post 3.0

AGreed, he is a solid FW and its a good signing for a tournament but he did lose to siver, Florian and Lentz.

He aint beating Aldo, Guida, Mendes, zombie, Lamas, Cub, Dustin, Koch etc.

He is prelim material in the UFC, solid Fuel card Brazil fighter but they ended up cutting him.