Russian Lawler cuddling with Khabib

![](upload://9YOAeDvX5yZdLrc76tojnpmfzlU.jpeg)

I’ve never let a friend (a male one) lay on me leg like that. Why are they such a “macho” type culture who historically hate homosexuals so much if they cuddle like this lol? It’s strange to me 

Dugs95 -

I’ve never let a friend (a male one) lay on me leg like that. Why are they such a “macho” type culture who historically hate homosexuals so much if they cuddle like this lol? It’s strange to me 

Try it ,lay on your buddy's leg

1 Like
Dugs95 -

It’s like you’re afraid he ll suck you off and you might like it.

I get it’s not for you, but who gives a fuck

2 Likes
Dugs95 -

I agree this is weird. If one of my buds did this id punch him on the damn head 

An Old Shoe -
Dugs95 -

I agree this is weird. If one of my buds did this id punch him on the damn head 

homophobe

1 Like
Dugs95 - 

It's cultural. I lived in a country where guys often held hands while talking. Took a while to get used to.

To try to put it into context, no one flips out if you're getting pinned in North South. So it's not the act, it's the context.

Having hung around some with Dagestanis the last few years, they make Don Frye look like Richard Simmons.

1 Like

lol

Russian Lawler got that look in his eyes

That is just weird. Plus all of the pics of them piled into a bathtub. Wonder what goes on when the camera leaves.

I'm excited for Lawler's UFC debut next month

touch -

Whats his name?

Bend The Knee -
touch -

Whats his name?

Tyrone James

That's gay as fuck.

5 Likes

Thread doesn’t disappoint. 

1 Like

When I read the title, I worried touch went too far this time. But nope - that’s cuddling.

Accurate as always, sir.

Mustard Tiger -

When I read the title, I worried touch went too far this time. But nope - that’s cuddling.

Accurate as always, sir.

Thank you, my good man.

1 Like
Bend The Knee -
touch -

Whats his name?

Umar Nurmagomedov.

I dont see how that is even comfortable…weirdos