Ryan Couture thought the judges had it for KJ

Just interviewed Ryan Couture for , and he said he thought the judges were going to give it to KJ Noons.

You know why he thought that? BECAUSE HE LOST. Fucking judges...

I'm happy anytime KJ loses. Even if it is a robbery. He is the biggest cunt in Mma. Phone Post

Sgt 606 - I'm happy anytime KJ loses. Even if it is a robbery. He is the biggest cunt in Mma. Phone Post

How do you really feel? Phone Post

Sgt 606 - I'm happy anytime KJ loses. Even if it is a robbery. He is the biggest cunt in Mma. Phone Post

Didn't get your picture taken? Phone Post

Everyone else thought the judges had it for KJ as well. Lunging for take downs over and over while eating punches for your effort and landing a few kicks shouldnt get that win. I've never been a KJ fan but he won that fight.

Forest Whitakers Lazy Eye -

Didn't answer him when he left a post on MySpace. Phone Post

Ryann Von Doom - Good. Fuck those judges and who that bald fuck was in ryan's corner. Phone Post

THAT'S HOW YOU DO IT!!!!! Phone Post

Ryan wasn't the one that RObbed KJ. KJ wouldn't even shake his hand just left pouting.

Has KJ Noons given any sore loser comments yet to the press? I'm sure Ariel can get something nasty out of KJ's mouth.

Watching the fight now. Couture is tough as hell for surviving the 2nd. Phone Post

Yeah noon got robbed Phone Post

ortman166 - Yeah noon got robbed Phone Post

Nah. It was close for sure.

Noons did throw and land more, but Ryan pressed the pace. I could see the case for Ryan 1 n 3rd. Phone Post

I scored every round for Noons, so I'm going with the robbery angle.

Gift, but Hyan showed he's got heart of champion

That puppy was 29 28 noons, at least. Those judges don't even have the boxing judges angle to hide behind because noons won that...sad ass poop. Phone Post

do you know him personally? serious question. Phone Post

Sgt 606 - 

I'm happy anytime KJ loses. Even if it is a robbery. He is the biggest cunt in Mma. Phone Post

How's this not fighter bashing? I mean you could at least say why you don't like the guy

Ryan couture might have won a controversial decision but he definately earned my respect. Even if he lost he made a name for himself tonight Phone Post

vaginal tear -
Forest Whitakers Lazy Eye -

Didn't answer him when he left a post on MySpace. Phone Post

Banged his Mrs. Then finished on his face. Phone Post