??s about Bonnar & Terry Martin

I have a DVD with a fight between these two, and it's well documented knowledge that Martin once upon a time had jockeyed for a rematch with Bonnar.

Does anyone know when this fight take place and under what promotion? I'm assuming it was an amateur fight because it's not found on any of the fight finders I frequently look at.

I believe (but not sure) it was an IronHeart Crown fight in Hammond, Ind.

I didn't see the fight, but I was a training partner of his back then and everyone told me he got robbed.

He's always wanted a rematch.

Martin would probably have gotten a rematch but he lost twice in a row in the UFC at 205.

From what I understand Master Bob was so angry with the decision that he had it turned into an 'amature' fight, although both were paid. I could be wrong about that, just what I heard.

Bonnar won that fight but it was close.

Was under shooto rules.

At 1:16 Terry starts to talk about a rematch with Stephanie. Now Toro if you have a copy of that fight it is your duty to upload it to Youtube.

"I believe (but not sure) it was an IronHeart Crown fight in Hammond, Ind.
I didn't see the fight, but I was a training partner of his back then and everyone told me he got robbed."

Gabe?

it was in chicago! it was not at iron heart.

krispy, i do not know what fight you watched. terry did win that fight.

terry would ko bonnar at any weight right now!

Bonnar is on the undercard of UFC 73 "Stacked"

The fight was at the Hammond Civic Center.

"The fight was at the Hammond Civic Center." Which is IHC

""The fight was at the Hammond Civic Center." Which is IHC "

Not necessarily, Total Fight Challenge, Ultimate Athlete, Superbrawl and probably some others have been there.

TTT for E1 Toro  posting the video.

THC & TFC own Hammond and the Chicago area now.

I believe the fight was on Joe Gotyia's show before the Total Fight
Challenge, and I'm pretty sure the name was Maximum Fighting Challenge
or something close to that.

Maximum Fighting Challenge 1

http://fcfighter.brinkster.net/eventfights.asp?EventInstanceID=1818

ttt

I stand corrected

If you walk me through how to post a video from a DVD to Youtube, I'll put it up and have it on here later today.

Thanks to those who answered for me!

In a quick summary, as I try to figure out how to get the fight burnt down a bit (It's a disc with all one gigantic chapter, making it tough for me to upload it on the Tube), Martin throws some real bombs in this fight. Quite a few times, Bonnar's lucky that he had the good sense to duck otherwise he'd have been staring up at the lights. It was a pretty back and forth fight with Martin managing to land some big shots and taking the fight to the mat, where Bonnar fought a pretty good defensive strategy. The decision was one that could have gone either way.

Also, for some reason (the recording was from someone using a camcorder in the crowd), some idiots in the crowd kept yelling at Bonnar to "Kill the Taliban" and were acting like back woods idiots.