Sacrificial lambs that won in MMA?

What was he supposed to change it to? I missed the bet

anon4847473

The 4847473 signifies the number of alt accounts

2 Likes

He was supposed to leave this forum forever

1 Like

His word isn’t worth the paper Obama’s birth certificate is printed on… its garbage because he said he would leave here forever and he came back the same evening… hes a faggit of the highest caliber, a cock holster, dick sheath, maybe even the obn who snitched out Anne Frank for 2 loaves of bread… fucking Judas Iscariot… night watchman on the Titanic who said “thats just a sliver of ice, go ahead full speed, i dont see a problem”

3 Likes

Good call, and I was with you on taking it hard, ha. The rematch had one of the greatest entrances with Sak in his PJs and the arena looking like a sky.

Not sure if Tanner was a lamb, but people did think that hype train Terrel was going to go through him.

1 Like

haha wait, mr comedian. as i remember those hammerfists were like those thrown by a terrified child

1 Like

You didn’t read prior posts, did you friend?

Pudzianowski preparing for the heavyweight grand prix

2 Likes

Another one:

Couture vs. Belfort

This new Couture guy seems pretty good, but Victor Gracie is the best NHB fighter ever to step inside the Vale Tudo cage!

1 Like

BoydBucky vs the concept of this thread.

I amended my mistake (I was high on coke and didn’t read the Ops post correctly)
And gave some good examples to soften the blow of my prior embarrassment.
:joy:

What’s Ur answer/example for the thread

1 Like

Haha, still you vs the concept. Actually, The Concept is a good fighter nickname, anyone use it yet?

Serra/GSP is THE ANSWER

Already been said

U

Read the whole thread in future, so u don’t embarrass yourself like I did earlier in the thread.

Will Brooks vs Michael Chandler

2 Likes

Harold Howard vs Royce Gracie

1 Like

Manny Yarbrough vs Keith Hackney

2 Likes

This is pretty accurate.

Keith was told that his only way into the UFC was if he fought Manny.

*Nobody wanted to fight Manny.

3 Likes

“No known weaknesses”

4 Likes