Sad day for mma

Because the WEC is over tonight. No more FREE action packed cards of unlimited cardio and high action fights. I love watching the little guys fight it out, they keep the action going the whole fight. I'm glad that they will be getting bigger paychecks (I hope)

The guys in the UFC better be fearing the all mighty Jose Aldo!!! Cause their fucked.

Cementhead - Because the WEC is over tonight. No more FREE action packed cards of unlimited cardio and high action fights. I love watching the little guys fight it out, they keep the action going the whole fight. I'm glad that they will be getting bigger paychecks (I hope)

The guys in the UFC better be fearing the all mighty Jose Aldo!!! Cause their fucked.

Agreed.

^ I see what you did there.

that sucks

and now... the NEW  UFC LW Champion of the world BEN HENDERSON!!!

Ya Ben Henderson is a fucking beast as well

TraneUFC - Is this on CBS or regular cable??

cbs

mmajournalist.blogspot.com/2010/12/on-eve-of-wecs-swan-song-fond-look-back.html

My God these 10's

I am gonna rape my noob friends out of some cash when they come over to watch a UFC. They love to bet me, and I know they have no fucking clue who any of the WEC guys are. It's gonna be to easy.

Very sad, WEC owns all. I hope they at least put all the events on DVD and Blu-Ray. Phone Post

wut