Sad News. Francis Ngannou's Son dies at just 18 months old

5 Likes

TTT Sad

2 Likes

Indeed

That’s heartbreaking.

Id lose lose the will to live, I’d need serious help if that happen. As a father of a 20 month hold, this shit hurts just thinking about it.

13 Likes

Fuck that sucks so bad. RIP little man!

3 Likes

Terrible news.

3 Likes
3 Likes

I hope the family can find some peace eventually. Very sad, thoughts to Francis.

3 Likes

Something a parent should never have to go through. My thoughts go out to Francis and his family.

4 Likes

Terrible news, how did this happen?

1 Like

I’m unsure right now as to what the cause was

3 Likes

If there was ever a time to hang them up for good, this would be the time.
My thoughts and prayers are with Francis and his family.

4 Likes

Loosing thrust in life and god, is the hardest thing that can happen to you. My 5 y/o daughter died in my arms from a brain bleeding, by miracle they brought her back after 2 months in coma. Françis will never be the same. If ever, he fights again, it won’t be for money. I hope he finds a way to stay sane.

11 Likes

When he is ready, going back to a normal routine and having some sort of distraction may help him. Just glad hes made enough money now that him and his family are taken care of no matter what he decides.

4 Likes

Jesus, that’s rough.

1 Like

Wtf how??

RIP little guy

2 Likes

Apologies for the special needs narrator

1 Like

I can’t imagine the pain. I have nightmares where I see my children perish. They absolutely shake me to my core, it takes me days to recover… from a fucking bad dream.

Good will to the big man, hopefully his best days are in front of him.

3 Likes

Didn’t even know Francis had a kid.

He seems like a really nice, soft spoken person. Unfortunate, tragic what happened.

3 Likes

It hurts just thinking of what hes going through, always wish there was something i could do to help. Not much you can do though…

1 Like