Sad to see Cain go.

As much as I hate to say it.  Cain has to be atleast top 2 HW's ever in his prime.  Heavyweight is and continues to be a weak division.  Heavyweight hasn't evolved much. 

Because of that, he's in discussion.

Any other weight class.  He's not discussed.

After rethinking, maybe not top 2.  Maybe more like top 3 / 4

He was Hype Trained because the UFC thought he was their way into the mexican market, when he was as Mexican as Taco Bell.  He had a few good wins, but I never saw what Joe Rogan saw.

Malvert the Janitor -

He's not in the GOAT conversation. Stop it. He's perhaps a top ten heavyweight but even that gets harder to see as time goes on. 

He's one of the top "imagine what he could've been" fighters ever. 

Nailed it

Sadly no matter what anyone says he could have been he will be forgotten, he will always be the guy who looked great in a few fights and was always injured, you are only remembered if you fight and are fresh in peoples minds. Cant be considered the greatest because your better known teammate DC says you are

Sad but happens. The wars vs JDS took a toll. JDS and Cain were different fighters after.

Soul Gravy -
S Dubaya - 

You are fucking delusional if you don't think Cain is one of the best HW of all time. 

I just proved why he’s not.

No let me prove you’re wrong. 

Rogan said so over and over .

He had 3 great nights: Brock and JDS 2&3, where he looked like one of the best HWs ever. The rest was Zuffa ethnic marketing, a suspect chin, and EPO. I hope he has a great run in WWE and stays healthy.