Said Nurmagomedov claims Sean O'Malley twice ignored fight offers against him

O’Malley is managing his image. He is a skilled striker but a mediocre fighter. He gets paid mid range for fighting bottom end fighters, except Chito who smoked him.

He makes money off that social media shit so he can’t afford to lose much.

Even the haters want to watch him.

He is playing the game well imo.

2 Likes

The fact that so many people here want him to fight the very best guys proves his self marketing is winning.

He is still at the prospect stage. Let the fucking guy learn the sport. The jump in competition he made from regional to UFC is real shit.

Even if he makes a living being a famous guy who never gets a belt so what. Hes living a great life at a young age making more than almost any fighter his age.

He is doing it right.

4 Likes

Make millions picking fights or make thousands taking real fights? Easy decision.

1 Like

Yes. Wise is the word. He won’t be able to get away with less than stellar TDD and/or grappling once he is fed to the sharks of the division. He needs time to improve that part of his game.

I think I’d take the first choice, unless I had elite skills

I agree, 100%. It’s fascinating how some guys form these personas and the stars align so they make some cash off their mediocre skills.

Sean O’Malley autograph cards are selling for thousands of dollars.

Because of the Nelk / YouTube community, Sean is the most popular UFC fighter.

His merch sold out in like 30 minutes

1 Like

That bullshit sold out to morons who like his hair and have zero knowledge of NFT’s. For fuck’s sake, that isn’t a milestone to gage anything. Let’s not get started on NFT’s again, for the love of God.

2 Likes

No time is going to save him against Said.

Omalley is a pussy hype boy that wants easy fights. Can’t wait till his ghey ass is outta here and in bellator or bkfc

1 Like

Said would murder that fucking clown

Sean O’Malley is a bitch ass one dimensional douche that only wins against shorter less experienced opponents. There’s a reason he’s refusing higher level competition, he knows he’s not shit.

Holy shit I didn’t know he fucked your mom

1 Like

Smart for suga. The last style he wants to fight is a guy that will put him on his back and make it impossible for him to get up.

Fucking insane. All of these sold recently

1 Like

I’m not even talking NFT, they are paying for his autograph.

I’ve never seen any autographs sell this high from any MMA athlete including Conor. Fucking bizarre

1 Like

Agreed, that genuinely is unbelievable. Something is worth what another is willing to pay for it. There’s no way those resell for anywhere near that amount. Facts and objectivity take the magic out of a lot of things in life.

1 Like

Oh for sure, unless he goes on to have a legendary career those things will be worth a fraction of that in the future

1 Like