Said Nurmagomedov claims Sean O'Malley twice ignored fight offers against him

Who wants to see Khabib’s non-relative versus Sugar Sean?

3 Likes

Lonely No One GIF by Tacoma FD

2 Likes

Would be a sad affair for O Malley

9 Likes

You mean who wants to see Khabib’s non-relative against another one of his non-relatives?

5 Likes

Sugar Shane would be wise to stay clear of Said. Not much upside and he will most likely get raped. He should push the fight with Cody if he will take the fight. A biggest name and I think he would beat him

3 Likes

No shit Sean O’Rousey doesn’t want to fight tough competition. He’s on his podcast admitting to doing molly and cocaine 6 weekends in a row. He isn’t ready for elite competition

6 Likes

Isn’t O’Malley also on record as saying that he is not interested in top competition fights until he starts getting paid like he should be for fighting top guys?

3 Likes

Yes, but I heard a interview with him the other day saying he regrets saying that, and he’ll fight whoever is offered. I don’t believe him.

2 Likes

Yes. And right after he said that Dana told the media “we gotta get this kid paid”

1 Like

he just doubled down 2 days ago about not fighting tough guys until the money is right.

He said he regretted the things he said about Sean Shelby and not wanting to fight in NYC and talking about fighter pay in general. He got an angry call from UFC, that’s why he apologized. But he’s still bragging about beating up bums until he gets his new contract.

While I don’t recall seeing someone playing a wrestle heavy approach against O’Malley, I suspect it’s most likely is weak point. It’d make no sense for him. But he has to know he WILL fight a wrestler at one point.

1 Like

Lets be honest Said is lose lose for Sean. I dont see any logic to him taking the fight against Said at any point of Saids career.

1 Like

I’d pay 74.95 to see forcible sodomy inside the octagon (beep :man_shrugging:t2:)

1 Like

I dont know if you are posting in regards to Said or just in general for Sean, but Said is not a grappler. He would engage Sean in his own domain, standup.

I’m not directly related to Help C girl Pamela Anderson, even tho I have same surname…

But technically I am through the lineage name etc …

I don’t have Hep C tho

Just full on Aids

1 Like

Also those Days are (not being racist , but allegedly brother,sister,cousin fuckers )

So he’s more related to him than I am to Pam

Credit to O’Malley for at least dick tucking into his rainbow pubes. Takes a lot of dedication to stay in character like that.

3 Likes

O’Malley is just a poor mans Giga Chicadze.

Said would have taken his anal virginity in there if it hadn’t been taken already.

The question is how long will O’Malley be protected.

1 Like

Article says “fan favorite”. Ehhh I dunno about that. He’s yet another mediocre “hey look at me” fighter coming out of the Connor era.

2 Likes