Sakasem Seminar Phila,PA October

Sakasem "The Punisher" @ www.thaiboxutah.com coming to Philadelphia, PA October 22nd, 23rd & 24th.

Friday, October 22nd @ 7:00 – 9:15 pm
@ Body Arts Gym – 926 N. 2nd Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104
Fee $30

Saturday, October 23rd Session 1 @ 9:30 am – 1:30 pm )
Fee $45 per session (limited space available per session - first come first serve)

Saturday, October 23rd 2:00 pm – 5:30 pm
Fee $40

Sunday, October 24th, 2004 9:00 am – 1:45 pm
@ CEC – 3500 Lancaster Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19104
Sakasem Kanthawong instructingThai Boxing
Special Guest: Kru Bill Addison teaching Krabi Krabong
Fee: $60

First Come First Serve. Limited space available

Note: Bring Thai gear, gloves, pads, shin guards.

For more information, please call 215-520-9682 or email info@bodyartsgym.com

Please contact me asap if you are interested.

Training with Sakasem is awesome.

Center City Philadelphia is just a few minutes in walking distance for eating and hanging out.

info@bodyartsgym.com
cell# 215.520.9682

TTT

For those of you in the area (NY, PA, DC, NJ, VA) I would definatly recommend coming to this seminar. If you have never trained with a Thai this would be a great first experience, or if you have never had the chance to train with Sakasem I would also highly recommend training with one of the best ever.

This will be a 3 day event, each day will be filled with various different training routines and workouts. I have known Sakasem for over 12yrs, and everytime I train with him it's like the first time over again. The training will be intense and you will leave with more knowledge in 3 days then in years of training.

Come train with the best!!!!

David Bokman
Body Arts Gym

ttt

ONE MORE NOTE:

Anther thing I forgot to mention is that not only are these types of seminars great, but it also allow's for a great oppertunitity for gyms to get together and let those people who really love the sport bond with each other. We all sit here and talk to each other online and maybe see one anther here and there at fights, but to spend 1-2 days training with one anther and sharring techniques and tips and stories and etc, etc,etc.... We are all here for the love of Muay Thai......this should be a great experience for all those that can make it...beginners to fighters!! All are welcome.

David Bokman
Body Arts Gym Muay Thai

Hey, Dave, did Angle forward my email to you? He said you may want to train in the Valley Forge area. I'm in West Chester. I met you one Saturday when I came down to train. Body Arts is going to be a long drive but I'll probably be down next week Thursday or Saturday...

Drop me an email, sean_brandt@yahoo.com

Sean,

Thanks for the heads up, I do alot of traveling around PA so that would be great...I'll be sending you an email soon.

Thanks

David

ttt

TtT

TTT

this was an awesome seminar!