Sakuraba is the real BMF

I don’t care about Gaethje or Masvidal. Saku was the original bad motherf*cker.

15 Likes

He lost to Jason Miller

trying not to laugh season 4 GIF

depends how BMF is defined

Brock Lesnar would beat him and eat him

Honestly, unlikely.

For me its someone who doesn’t care who/when/where. Homie fought anyone ever

4 Likes

And lost a lot

Saku is one of the most respectful fighters around. He would never accept that title.

1 Like

Agree’d

1 Like

So did Masvidal, Diaz bros etc all while staying around their weight. Not sure what you’re getting at? They’re all considered bad MFers

1 Like

You are really showing why you are The Hardcore Casual on this topic NDA

Sakuraba went on an absolute tear and fought everyone from the Gracies when it really mattered, to UFC LHW/HW Champions and Pride Champions as a near natural WW for today’s standards… against Heavyweights.

That’s a BMF not a LW fighting a LW in today’s game lol.

That shit Sak did puts miles and miles of wear and tear on the body. And ignorant people like you judge those Legends AFTER the damage is done and make stupid comments like that to try and sum them up as their losses when they were at the end of the road physically. Not their Peaks or Successes.

This is why we can’t take you seriously.

If you think anyone gave a shit and put any weight on the Jason Miller fight Sakuraba and not his Prime and Pioneering run then you are lost and focusing on the less significant. Not to mention the context of when he was fighting which you as The Hardcore Casual still after years and years of watching fail to grasp as shown by your countless shit takes.

11 Likes

Imagine disrespecting this Legend as an “MMA Fan”…

5 Likes

Damn, homie dropped the cal. Great post man. Sak is one of the legends of the game

6 Likes

Don’t forget he beat the Monster, Shamrock and Funaki. Went to a dec with Lil Nog. Etc.

3 Likes

Be gentle, the dude’s a retard.

1 Like

I hate to say because NDA has grown on me, but kinda THIS^

2 Likes

ufc 213 GIF

12 Likes

Brock was 5-3 if you count Min Soo and I don’t so Brock was 4-3.

Pretty much your entire list of favorite fighters have worse records than Sakuraba lol. Especially in his prime where he really only lost to Igor, Wand and Mirko.

100%

His reaction there is a perfect example of how humble he was.

2 Likes