Sakuraba starts his own YouTube Channel

They should rename youtube sakUtube.

ttt

buddie - They should rename youtube sakUtube.

Best idea I've heard all day!!!

hackett - 
buddie - They should rename youtube sakUtube.

Best idea I've heard all day!!!

Mead3541 - Can a noob help out on how to subscribe? Thanks. Phone Post 3.0

At the following link

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT368AKr2fFG6KT2Xy1KFgQ

Sub Phone Post 3.0

Later Phone Post 3.0

I watch all his videos on fb and youtube and anytime he taps a training partner he cranks so hard past the tap, he makes palhares look like a saint sometimes. It's hilarious, but surprising. Phone Post 3.0

My favorite fighter of any generation.

39 Phone Post 3.0

DeJa Fu - I watch all his videos on fb and youtube and anytime he taps a training partner he cranks so hard past the tap, he makes palhares look like a saint sometimes. It's hilarious, but surprising. Phone Post 3.0

It's a Japanese thing, maybe someone who's trained there a lot can shed some light on that, but seen Aoki, Imanari and others do similar stuff.

I'm tapping my next opponent by burning top Phone Post 3.0

well, slap my balls and call me mary. this is awesome news. gonna spend some time there tonight

DeJa Fu - I watch all his videos on fb and youtube and anytime he taps a training partner he cranks so hard past the tap, he makes palhares look like a saint sometimes. It's hilarious, but surprising. Phone Post 3.0
Agreed. Rolling with Sakuraba seems simultaneously fun and miserable. Phone Post 3.0

DeJa Fu - I watch all his videos on fb and youtube and anytime he taps a training partner he cranks so hard past the tap, he makes palhares look like a saint sometimes. It's hilarious, but surprising. Phone Post 3.0

You know he's involved with professional (fake) wrestling, right?  Might have something to do with it.

Sakuraba is still one of the best ever. There may never be another like him.

I watched the cross face chicken wing video above. This submission was popularized in pro wrestling by Bob Backlund. I have long thought that it was a move that could be realistically used in a real fight. I am surprised that it has not be utilized in MMA (at least not that I can think of). I don't think that it would be that difficult to pull off for real, and it is a very painful submission hold.

TTT for the IQ Wrestler

The burning top is the most under-utilized technique in the UFC, period. When will fighters realize?!

In!

Holy shit his videos had me rolling. Imagine if Paul Harris ever got a hold of his air knee bar techniques. Game over for everybody.

ErikMagraken -

Still got a little pro wrestling in him Phone Post 3.0