Sakuraba starts his own YouTube Channel

EddiePain420 - if sakus weird pro wrestling sub skills actually beat 4 high level black belt gracies does that mean if saku started his own martial art, would it be taken as seriously as bjj is? could japanese pro wrestling counter bjj's ground game?

i would train to be a sakuraba black belt lmao ,or even cooler instead of a blackbelt you get a sakuraba belt..like the one he used to wear in pride

who wouldnt train in sakuraba jitsu?

Im sure that's partially a tongue in cheek remark, and a good one.  I also don't want to start the whole "catch vs BJJ arguement" - there's been plenty of those on this forum.  But a lot of what Saku did in his MMA fights was as much from his catch wresting training as much as it was his pro wrestling background.

lol saku still awesome

Noice Phone Post 3.0

EddiePain420 - if sakus weird pro wrestling sub skills actually beat 4 high level black belt gracies does that mean if saku started his own martial art, would it be taken as seriously as bjj is? could japanese pro wrestling counter bjj's ground game?

i would train to be a sakuraba black belt lmao ,or even cooler instead of a blackbelt you get a sakuraba belt..like the one he used to wear in pride

who wouldnt train in sakuraba jitsu?

It's called catch wrestling and he didn't invent it, but he made it damn fun to watch.

subscribed!

ErikMagraken -

http://fightland.vice.com/blog/sakuraba-started-his-own-youtube-channel

Vtfu Phone Post 3.0

He is ruthless with his training partners lol Phone Post 3.0

Sub Phone Post 3.0

Water protein liquor Phone Post 3.0

Sub and sub Phone Post 3.0

So in Phone Post 3.0

he has a FB page too

www.facebook.com/SAKU39.PR

vids and pics get posted there daily

eXtv - 

he has a FB page too

www.facebook.com/SAKU39.PR

vids and pics get posted there daily

Thanks, following that now too.

In! Phone Post 3.0

THIS IS WONDERFUL!!!!!!

Triple_B - 
DeJa Fu - I watch all his videos on fb and youtube and anytime he taps a training partner he cranks so hard past the tap, he makes palhares look like a saint sometimes. It's hilarious, but surprising. Phone Post 3.0

It's a Japanese thing, maybe someone who's trained there a lot can shed some light on that, but seen Aoki, Imanari and others do similar stuff.

I lived out there for a couple years and trained Kyoukushin and BJJ whilst I was there.

I can only explain it as most Japanese are a little bit sadistic and enjoy a good hazing.

Because I was white and considered outside the group I never experienced it directly, but I witnessed it all the time with seniors cranking stuff on juniors and really whipping the shit out of each other when it was a belt promotion.

It was always taken in good humour and didn't seem overly malicious. Just a part of their culture to help build camaraderie, I guess.

Does he write on the screen with a Sharpie like he did on himself before some of his weigh ins and such ?

Saku has quite the sense of humor and displays it often!

ttt