"Sakuraba: Survivor"

Anyone who does not respect Sak is simply ignorant of the history of MMA.

This is like someone making a highlight reel of Wanderlei's career only starting from the Cro Cop fight, or of Chuck's career starting from 2007. Ghoulishly relishing and focusing only on the grisly decline while ignoring the glorious peak that came before is the ultimate misrepresentation of any true all-time great.

Which Sakuraba is, without question.

Up through 2000, Sakuraba had been the consensus, virtually unanimous greatest NHB fighter ever - who had gone on the greatest, most historically significant run in NHB history up to that point.

And he is still one of the greatest ever - and always will be - no matter how far he has fallen.

A truly revolutionary legend in MMA, whose glory years will still far outshine his brutal twilight.

In what world do people actually talk shit about Sakuraba?!?!

The only way the new breed of idiots would like sak is if he had tribal tats, fight wear with skulls or flames and an entrance theme that featured Fred Durst.

Though i think your intentions were to show a warrior and all a legend has to endure,it didnt come across that way.Instead it seemed quite disrespectful.Imo it would have been a nice piece if you had split up his victories/accomplishments w/ his abuse absorbtion/stuning losses.

PingLagger - 
Kai Tremeche - Yay for PRIDE.

Thanks for using the MMA mona lisa as a fucking place mat, you pieces of shit

^^

Makes me so incredibly sad. He's a legend, but a broke down legend because we fed a 170/185lb fighter to gigantic LHW and HW for his career.

ez - Though i think your intentions were to show a warrior and all a legend has to endure,it didnt come across that way.Instead it seemed quite disrespectful.Imo it would have been a nice piece if you had split up his victories/accomplishments w/ his abuse absorbtion/stuning losses.

Look, just watch this and settle down.

Nice music, nice editing, absolutely terrible choice of subject material.

Agree with other people. You didn't make him look like a survivor, you made him look like a fucking punching bag.

I don't even think I can watch that

damn, I love sakuraba