Sakuraba's ear reattached after five hour surgery

Biggest heart and balls in the sport...

what more does this guy need to prove?! please dont tell me he is broke and needs to fight for money

he is gonna end up being the guy that dies in the ring someday

or, if were lucky, he'll just be in wheel chair punch drunk

either way, the mere thought of it brings tears to my eyes .....

5 hours?? My grandma taught me how to sew, I bet I could have done it under 5 minutes. I don't think it was possible to screw that up.

This man was the Roy Jones Jr. of mma in his prime.

Radio Raheem -  Well, that's good to hear.  :)

Ohh, I get it.

Dude is my hero hence the screen name but damn, hang them shits up and do seminars/write books/teach. He should've retired after Arona.

The guy is a fucking Samurai...  Maybe the last one, he's deserved the right to pick how he goes out.  If ya dont want to watch it, dont tune in ... But you will...   (Editied for "dont"

Radio Raheem -  Well, that's good to hear.  :)

lmfao!!!!!! voted up

I really wish he would have retired after beating funaki. Would have been perfect timing.

Saku is a warrior. He'll stop fighting when he's dead.

nothing left to prove. dont know why he keeps fighting.

Saks ear has more heart than most fighters! he needs to enjoy retirement but he loves to fight soooo much he got his fucking ear punched off!

He is one hardcore motherfucker!

Saku strikes me as the kind of guy that will commit seppeku the day he is forced to retire. If it werent for the negative impacts it would have on the sport as a whole, i would say let the man be beat to death in the middle of the ring. It is obviously what he wants.

That being said, if Dream is going to participate in the eventual demise of saku, give him some fuckin half decent matchups for christs sake. Guys like Manhoef and Zaromskis(I feel like sakuraba almost got out of that fight lucky even though he had his ear ripped off) have such dangerous strikes that all it takes is one and Saku is done for.

I know at this point in his career and life all strikes are dangerous to Sakuraba, but come on. Thank god Zaromskis didnt land a really hard punch headkick combo, or Sakus ear might have been the least of his problems.