Sam Stout vs. James Krause

was really impressed by krause.

the guy has fantastic ability to gauge distance and avoid the big shots.  he's got swagger.

Some great fights so far.

Hands of padding, except for body shots would be hard for Buffer to say. Phone Post 3.0

Krause looked great.

What a fight by Krause. Great counter striking and I love his use of the jab and the various kicks he employed (lol cartwheel kick). It's refreshing to see a tall fighter actually fighting tall and using distance and timing to great effect. Stefan Struve should be taking notes from this fight.

Damn, I didn't expect to see this. It was a good fight, but I thought Stout would win by decision.

Damn, I didn't expect to see this. It was a good fight, but I thought Stout would win by decision.

Stout could have won tht fight... but his last minute stalling takedown lost him the fight. crazy.

That's my coach!! The James Krause. Glad to see him win. Phone Post

Card - 

Stout could have won tht fight... but his last minute stalling takedown lost him the fight. crazy.

There's no way he would have got a decision even if he didn't get subbed. 1 td at the end of the rounds 2 and 3, which he did nothing with, do not mitigate being picked apart for the other 12-14 minutes of the fight.

Yeah i don't think he won... but I said "could"... just like the 4 Canadians did before him.