Sandy Hook Conspiracy?

Crazy shit lots of details not being reported or being misreported. Most fucked up shit is at 8:08 and 27:40 of video. Check it out and draw your own conclusions.

http://m.worldstarhiphop.com/video.php?v=wshhDdo1mzUx6Z04jdF0 Phone Post

Later Phone Post

Smoking bowl now... Phone Post

Wow. That's some crazy shit! Phone Post

what's worse is i don't trust the video maker either. there seems to be flaws in how he puts this together as well.

seriously wtf is going on?

in other news, i just watched judge dredd, and if it ever becomes like this, i'm leaving my current line of work for that one.

The problem with the sandy hook tragedy is the news reporting. they are so eager to break the story or have the latest information that they seldom get the facts right the first time they report it.

Theres some weird footage of family members being interviewed less than 72 hours after the shootings. No tears but lots of "crying." Just seems so staged. Weird. Phone Post

MK Ultra 2.0

IMO Phone Post

i hope it's nothing f'd up.

after I watched Jack Reacher, i thought it could be a conspiracy

Mmanizzle - after I watched Jack Reacher, i thought it could be a conspiracy

The books = 100x better than the movie. the details, thought process, etc....

JIMMYNAKS - 
Mmanizzle - after I watched Jack Reacher, i thought it could be a conspiracy

The books = 100x better than the movie. the details, thought process, etc....

well, shit... only if i could read.

Holy ballsack. The "parent" laughing and smiling before the interview was the part that got me.

So what though? The government killed/kidnapped all those kids and adults? I understand uncle sam's gun control efforts in the media, but.... Shit. I don't even know what to say. Phone Post

The thing i don't understand is, with a mountain of evidence to at least indicate that something is not right with all of this, the people still don't care enough to get answers. Similar to 9/11 imo.

Between our government's covert ops and the government controlled media, this shit is frikken scary! Maybe moving to the big island is not enough. NZ here i come???

Whats funny is that in this day and age when everyone has a cell phone there has been no raw footage released. Even people involved in the batman theater shooting had phone footage of the incident. Nothing from students, teachers, bystanders, witnesses, etc. NOTHING! Even security camera footage is being withheld. Im not saying this whole thing was staged cause i have no fuckin idea but a lot of this shit doesn't add up. Weird. Phone Post

Canada seems pretty disaster free... Phone Post

Guam here I come! Phone Post

Just saw ronda rousey has tweeted some of the conspiracy videos. I'm in good company. Phone Post

She sexy Phone Post