For Utah

Phone Post 3.0

Utah get me two - Jesus you lazy fucks. Bluename, please:

Tiresias -
Unseen -

Lol, this is awesome Phone Post

. Phone Post 3.0

The body is way too masculine for me Phone Post

She used to much better looking. I'd see her at all the tournaments back in the early 2000's and totally had a crush. Now she looks a bit like a dude. Phone Post 3.0

I met her and the answer is yes Phone Post 3.0

john_d1974 - 
MysteriousNinjaFromMars - She has a pretty face and good smile, dont like shredded abs on women though.

Better than ronda by a mile, she looks like chunk.

better than Ronda? dude you be smokin some strong shit!

Neither one is super hot, but definitely better than Ronda, both looks and personality.

The UG is slipping... 3 pages until the first pic?

Not hot. German tank was hotter. Phone Post 3.0

i think shes hot and cute!

No thanks Phone Post 3.0

when she's not weight cutting phase or in ring fight shape, she's very attractive. buff chicks are hot in that they take care of themselves. i work out regularly and don't feel intimidated at all by a chick with a hot six pack or nice shoulders as some folks seem to be.

She's a good looking woman. Probably looks better during her "off season" when she's not shredded and drained from training camp and making weight. Phone Post

Ministry of Truth - 
john_d1974 - 
MysteriousNinjaFromMars - She has a pretty face and good smile, dont like shredded abs on women though.

Better than ronda by a mile, she looks like chunk.

better than Ronda? dude you be smokin some strong shit!

Neither one is super hot, but definitely better than Ronda, both looks and personality.

Personality? Granted. Looks? No way. If you cover McMann's face in a lot of these pics, you will think it's a muscular dude.

Housey looks strong but feminin. Of course, some guys are into bodybuilding chicks so i guess it comes down to preference.

Yes, very cute... Phone Post 3.0