Sara McMann - Hot or Not?

She's cute in a Carla from Cheers kinda way, with a man's body. No thanks.

Very cute, hot body!

2nd Mom in UFC history!

Her tramp stamp is horrible. Phone Post

tikmovado - LOL, not cute at all.

Looks ruff.

Some of you guys must date the ugliest girls because in the real world even with her body she would be a solid 5 butter face.

There are girls at Home Depot right now that blow her out the water.

RR is way hotter, she looks like a female. If you say no it is childish hate of the girl in High school that laughed at the thought of you.

Get over it.

Tiki's just got a grudge since a girl beat him up in high school.

cute id say

Pretty face.

tikmovado - 
HexRei - 
tikmovado - LOL, not cute at all.

Looks ruff.

Some of you guys must date the ugliest girls because in the real world even with her body she would be a solid 5 butter face.

There are girls at Home Depot right now that blow her out the water.

RR is way hotter, she looks like a female. If you say no it is childish hate of the girl in High school that laughed at the thought of you.

Get over it.

Tiki's just got a grudge since a girl beat him up in high school.

HexRei is just mad that his father left his mother for some hot chick when he was in high school.

I bet you cried in shop class all by yourself while the teacher ignored you.

Must suck having the ugly so close.

...cried in shop class? Dude, that is way to specific to be about me... did you want the shop teacher to pay more attention to you? Do you write fantasy short stories about him teaching you how to grind wood?

For later Phone Post

I think she looks like a very nice lady

john_d1974 - 
Ministry of Truth - 
john_d1974 - 
MysteriousNinjaFromMars - She has a pretty face and good smile, dont like shredded abs on women though.

Better than ronda by a mile, she looks like chunk.

better than Ronda? dude you be smokin some strong shit!

Neither one is super hot, but definitely better than Ronda, both looks and personality.

respect where its due dude but no way in hell is she better looking than Honda, Cyborg possibly but not Honda.

You're right. it doesn't get any better than this.

Cute face! Phone Post 3.0

NotImpressedByYourScreenName - 
YouCantHandleMyRiddum -
Ministry of Truth - 
john_d1974 - 
MysteriousNinjaFromMars - She has a pretty face and good smile, dont like shredded abs on women though.

Neither one is super hot, but definitely better than Ronda, both looks and personality.

Personality? Granted. Looks? No way. If you cover McMann's face in a lot of these pics, you will think it's a muscular dude.

Housey looks strong but feminin. Of course, some guys are into bodybuilding chicks so i guess it comes down to preference.

Tate really shames Rousey in that pic. Better tits, ass, abs, ah fuckit just better everything.

No wonder Rousey wants to hulksmash Carraway Phone Post 3.0

Plus keep in mind most pics of Rousey you see posted on here are shopped up a bit. I wouldn't say the same about the McMann ones.

NotImpressedByYourScreenName - 
YouCantHandleMyRiddum -
Ministry of Truth - 
john_d1974 - 

Personality? Granted. Looks? No way. If you cover McMann's face in a lot of these pics, you will think it's a muscular dude.

Housey looks strong but feminin. Of course, some guys are into bodybuilding chicks so i guess it comes down to preference.

Tate really shames Rousey in that pic. Better tits, ass, abs, ah fuckit just better everything.

No wonder Rousey wants to hulksmash Carraway Phone Post 3.0

Tate definitely has the hotter body but Ronda has the better face. Tate's face always has that whiny expression... To be fair, she's always whining about something s perhaps that's what it is.

I have leant my heart to thy Sara.
She is my WMMA crush.

No offense but Op's SN should be Blind Forever. Phone Post 3.0

haha!

YouCantHandleMyRiddum - 

The UG is slipping... 3 pages until the first pic?

Looks like she's swimming in some malaria infested waters.

Anyone who thinks she is better looking than Ronda is fucking blind

ChemdogChronic - Anyone who thinks she is better looking than Ronda is fucking blind

OMG someone has a different opinion than me, they must be blind!

Thanks for the VD!