Up next... I got McMann 

Sara's ass showing some decent jiggle in top control

sara still might find a way to lose

Never fails

Wow

Reneau has a nice triangle.

lol

Damn, Sara gave that triangle to her

Great comeback from Reneau. McMann has always seemed like a front runner to me when watching her fight. Reneau however... she’s got some dog in her.

That's a pretty bad ass woman. 

TheRealJoker - 

Great comeback from Reneau. McMann has always seemed like a front runner to me when watching her fight. Reneau however... she’s got some dog in her.

When I first saw Marion, I thought she was going to be the one to beat Ronda.

Mcmann might have the worst BJJ defense I've ever seen in the ufc

I don't get it. 

Sara looked sharp in the first. I thought maybe she was gonna turn the corner as a fighter then she just gave that triangle choke up. Don't understand how she can have such bad defense 

Sara McMann is a headcase…consistently delusional about her losses and her standing in the division…limited offensive tools outside of wrestling: rudimentary striking, no submissions, only basic positional BJJ.

Eyelasher - Sara McMann is a headcase...consistently delusional about her losses and her standing in the division...limited offensive tools outside of wrestling: rudimentary striking, no submissions, only basic positional BJJ.

I don't get it. She looks so strong and yet can't posture up and ground and pound to save her life; or submit someone for that matter. She has so much potential and yet she just can't seem to pull it all together.

CMpunkedME - 
Eyelasher - Sara McMann is a headcase...consistently delusional about her losses and her standing in the division...limited offensive tools outside of wrestling: rudimentary striking, no submissions, only basic positional BJJ.

I don't get it. She looks so strong and yet can't posture up and ground and pound to save her life; or submit someone for that matter. She has so much potential and yet she just can't seem to pull it all together.

McMann had dominant position for most of 1st Rd, yet caused almost no significant damage…Reneau probably could’ve just given up her back to cause a scramble and she would not have really risked her neck getting choked because of McMann’s deficient submission skills.

When the 2nd Rd started, I was thinking Reneau could probably win a decision simply by avoiding a takedown for the next 10 min.

Then McMann got rocked, scored a difficult takedown, and landed right in a triangle…with no sense of urgency to fight it, stand up, posture out, pull arm through…nothing until it was too late.

Eyelasher - Sara McMann is a headcase...consistently delusional about her losses and her standing in the division...limited offensive tools outside of wrestling: rudimentary striking, no submissions, only basic positional BJJ.

yes.

She should train nothing but positional sparring from her back for about 6 months.