Saudis are paying for Mike Tyson and other boxers to show up at Ngannou fight

2 Likes

Marlon Brando Movie GIF

1 Like

Who knows,they might pull in Shaq.

Plainly obvious from Tysons comments at the press conference, he’s not there in any serious role, he’s not a great actor and the shite he was talking about Francis having ungodly power that shatters ankles when he connects on a guys chin was retarded.

Cooper is his coach, Tysons there for some credibility, the Saudis are playing with their human dolls.

2 Likes

Saudi might be the new “Mecca” of the fight Game

Which is fitting as Mecca is in Saudi Arabia

2 Likes

Good on Saudis. They have that sweet oil money and the rest of the world gets to enjoy the entertainment too.

Remember all the cool matches they put on in ADCC?

1 Like

I like Mike but he does not strike me as someone who would be a good trainer. He seems like someone who is good at doing, but not good at teaching how he does it.

I can’t think of anyone in any sport who was at the top and then became a good trainer after.

Maybe it’s just the nature of it. When you love some sport but are not good enough to be the best at it yourself, you project your interest and knowledge of it into the people you train who can be the best and live it vicariously through them.

Whereas when you are the best or were the best, it’s hard to project it because you know or think you can/could do it better yourself.

4 Likes

Like chael sonnen said, has anyone ever seen mike without his hand out asking for money?

3 Likes

No ones asked me!!!

I have serious boxercise credentials!

His instructional seems to have gotten good reviews and Cejudo has worked with him.

1 Like

Dana said the UFC will be going to Saudi Arabia in 2024

Didn’t they name Tyson Fury after Mike?
Ouch what a burn… now that Mike Tyson is on opposite side