Scam?

Hey All,
I recieve this email every once in a while and I wanted to see if anyone else did. I am wondering if it is a scam:

"Dear Sir
Thank you very much for Contacting with us.We well noted your inquiry about Whole sale rate of Grappling wears.
We are manufacturing popular long/Short sleeve rash guard offers complete U.V protection from the sun. This rash guard has a mid length neck and flat lock seams that will prevent chaffing. Made from a fast drying 6oz protective lycra/nylon, this rash guard is great for wearing under a wetsuit or life preserver or alone as a shirt. These solid color rash guards are logo free.
With our superior printing techniques we can customize this shirt with your team logo or event name. Uniform your employees by adding your logo to these rash guards.

FOB rate of Rush Guard = 7.95 USD
FOB rate of Grappling Shorts = 8.25 USD
FOB rate of Grappling Gloves = 10.25 USD
FOB rate of Shin-in-step= 12.50 USD. picture attached

Please visit our web site www.pakstarsports.com and inform us the product article number so we provide you its competitive rate.

We would like to send you samples please inform us about your courier account for fastest Delivery of samples.

Guarantee Note:
All PAK STAR SPORTS Products are guaranteed in terms of workmanship, material specifications.

We would be very interested to trade with your company.

Look forward to receive your trial order by return email.

Thanking you.

With best regards,
Mubasher Ali
Proprietor
Pak Star Sports
www.pakstarsports.com"

Thoughts?

Gruhn

Look like manufacturers? Would be minimum 100 orders or something.

It's just amazing that they will take the time to be specific to martial arts gear.

Gruhn