Schaub & Callen announce monthly residency at Joe Rogan’s comedy club

Brendan Schaub and Bryan Callen drop the news of a residency at Comedy Mothership in Austin, Texas.

Originally they were both prohibited from performing there, by Rogan’s comedy circle.

In this clip, Schaub tells Callen they’ve gotten the nod from Rogan.

Timestamp about 39.45

1 Like

brendan schaub dance GIF by Barstool Sports

1 Like

Why would Callen be prevented from performing? Shaub makes sense because he’s comedy aids.

3 Likes

Because for almost 2 years,
Callen was effectively cancelled due to multiple allegations of rape.
Him and Chris Delia.

Bryan wasn’t even allowed to cohost his own podcast with Schaub.
For over a year, 2 black guys filled in for Callen while he was still being paid as a partner.

But Callen has managed to build back his career, in the past year or so.

Ah so he was cancelled for an unproven allegation by purple haired baristas? That doesn’t move the needle for me

1 Like

i heard we’re good. then shortly after: we’ll figure it out.

Maybe I can find a ticket for the wrong forum asshole section.

Is that Brandon on the left? Is he trying to be Theo now? If you can’t be funny just copy the image of someone who is?

1 Like

Recently on Golden Hour Schaub said he was performing in Austin and Griffin called him
out and said where? Schaub sheepishly said that he is performing across the street from the mothership. Maybe his probation period is over…

He announced at the very end of the podcast
When they plug their tour dates

Comedy Mothership was included

They still have to “figure out” the dates.

1 Like

Worst part is i think rogans standup might even be worse than schaub. Shit makes me cringe

3 Likes

Sauce

Im all for shitting on Schaub but he announced today he’s done podcasting for a little bit and canceling some of his stand up dates because his newborn daughter has to have emergency surgery on Thursday. Hope the kid pulls through.

Some of you guys are so out of the loop.

Anonymous

who is that GIF

I don’t mind callan,

But this may also be a sic joke by Joe/Normand/Ari/Shane etc so BrainDum gets booked soo much that he gets bullied out of comedy.

Normand. “COMEDY”

1 Like

That’s awesome good for them they deserve it.

Hey Bapa , how are the Addie’s N Baddies…
Keep drinking Ur chocolate Melk for healthy bones

1 Like

Was Rogan getting tired of selling out his club every night?

1 Like

He offered diaz a residency, I never heard him once offer bapa anything. Callen is supposedly shooting his special there. bapa was on another podcast where he said he hasnt earned the right to play there yet