Schaub comments on state of UFC/185 lbs. division

Sadly, he's right. The fans that carried this sport from the dark days are all but gone. That passion for helping the sport grow is now a business. A business ran by outsiders and "fighters" more about building their brand.

Wme img done goofed

It was on its way before the purchase. Dana saying Rhonda was the greatest UFC fighter of all time, Joe crying during interviews and the CM Punk ordeal. I get ratings but not at the expense of diminishing your product. Getting to the UFC used to mean something. Meant you were "world class". Now you have middle aged moms who took up cardio kickboxing a few years ago on the main card.

I'm not saying that women or guys who want to do this for a living doesn't have a place in the sport. Just not on the grand stage that the UFC is supposed to be.

100% accurate 

Golden Boy - It was on its way before the purchase. Dana saying Rhonda was the greatest UFC fighter of all time, Joe crying during interviews and the CM Punk ordeal. I get ratings but not at the expense of diminishing your product. Getting to the UFC used to mean something. Meant you were "world class". Now you have middle aged moms who took up cardio kickboxing a few years ago on the main card.

I'm not saying that women or guys who want to do this for a living doesn't have a place in the sport. Just not on the grand stage that the UFC is supposed to be.

this.com

Im tired of people acting like this shit is new. Zuffa has been going down hill since the Lesnar era. They wanted so badly to be a hybrid of WWE and Don King Boxing. They finally got what they wanted with white english speaking champions in Ronda and Conor. They were all about brand over fighter for the longest time till they saw it was more profitable to put Ronda and Conor first. They fucked the sport and cashed out for 4 billion dollars.

mada -

The UFC is a disaster. I have less interest by the day.

Before they sold it was going down this path, you seen it with the reebok deal, fighters getting title shots after a loss, etc etc.

Why are you making so many threads tonight?

Gartlin - Why are you making so many threads tonight?

Lack of content. Contributing.