Schaub sounds done

On my phone so I can't post the link but on his Facebook he just released a FATK teaser and sounds like they ask him if he's done. The short bit that they show makes it pretty obvious.

Anyone who can help a bro out with a link gets VTFU. Phone Post 3.0

Nah, it just means he's gonna take the BJJ world by storm now. Schaub vs Barnett Superfight anyone? Phone Post 3.0

Big Sweets -
doerksenfan - Nah, it just means he's gonna take the BJJ world by storm now. Schaub vs Barnett Superfight anyone? Phone Post 3.0

Everyone?
Anybody? Phone Post 3.0

ShoreBreaker420 -
Big Sweets -
doerksenfan - Nah, it just means he's gonna take the BJJ world by storm now. Schaub vs Barnett Superfight anyone? Phone Post 3.0

Everyone?
Anybody? Phone Post 3.0
Somebody Phone Post 3.0

ValeTudo 1 - 
ShoreBreaker420 -
Big Sweets -

Everyone?
Anybody? Phone Post 3.0
Somebody Phone Post 3.0

nobody?

Moist Gracie - 
Mr Sudo -
ValeTudo 1 - 
ShoreBreaker420 -
Big Sweets -

Everyone?
Anybody? Phone Post 3.0
Somebody Phone Post 3.0

nobody?
One person maybe? Phone Post 3.0

Callen maybe

he only want's super fights, like Tim Kennedy. they are both done if that's the case

He is never going to fight again, he has pretty much said it. He isn't hiding it from anyone. Phone Post 3.0

Sadly, I don't have ANYONE I would like to see him compete against. So, really, why watch him fight?

Listening to the podcast id be shocked if he ever fought again, not only has he always talked about the anxiety he has with fighting but he clearly is not the kind of guy who lives and breaths fighting, the only thing that i think has kept him in it is his ego at this point.

Now that his podcast is successful and he has the Reebok thing to complain about it its like he was just waiting for an opportunity to get out of the sport, i see him leaving and never looking back.

Not to mention he has Rogan in his ear telling him he is going to be brain dead. Phone Post 3.0

Mr Sudo -
Moist Gracie - 
Mr Sudo -
ValeTudo 1 - 
ShoreBreaker420 -
Big Sweets -

Everyone?
Anybody? Phone Post 3.0
Somebody Phone Post 3.0

nobody?

Callen maybe
You'd be surprised Phone Post 3.0

I thought he was dropping down to LHW. Whatever happened to that? Did he realize that he couldn't make the weight cut?

Fighter and the kid monthly salary killed that diet real quick Phone Post 3.0

Fuck it, I don't understand why they don't feed him to Cain.  I want to see if Rogan will end up surprised?

Its like he said a while ago if he is only going to get 10k sponsor money to fight whats the point? Especially when TFATK Is killing it Phone Post 3.0

MyDragonGotBeatOffByGayJesus - 
Mr Sudo -
Moist Gracie - 
Mr Sudo -
ValeTudo 1 - 
ShoreBreaker420 -
Big Sweets -

Everyone?
Anybody? Phone Post 3.0
Somebody Phone Post 3.0

nobody?

Callen maybe

Fighting is not something that a person would want to be half in and half out. If he retires, good for him. He's found a way to be marketable and he seems intelligent enough to find a way to live well without being punched in the head. Phone Post 3.0

HandyDarsh -
MyDragonGotBeatOffByGayJesus - 
Mr Sudo -
Moist Gracie - 
Mr Sudo -
ValeTudo 1 - 
ShoreBreaker420 -
Big Sweets -

Everyone?
Anybody? Phone Post 3.0
Somebody Phone Post 3.0

nobody?

Callen maybe

It's his world Phone Post 3.0

As much as I want to see the reigning metamoris 10 yard dash champion fight again HUGE LOSS

said no one ever

Good because I'm done with him. I was surprised when so many people did a u-turn on the guy and started to actually like him. He's always been an arrogant ego-maniac in my opinion.