Schaub tucks hard on black UFC analyst comments.

I think people take Brendan too seriously. We all stay stupid shit that we don’t even mean from time to time

shish khabib -

Don't mind what he said, but I hope it ruins him. 

Like homeless living in a dumpster ruined?
mackass - 

I think people take Brendan too seriously. We all stay stupid shit that we don’t even mean from time to time

This is true. But that’s not the case here. He twisted Edwards words around to make it seem he was emotional.

That’s a douche move.

meh, whatever.

He was turned downed/passed on by a handful of guys.

I enjoy Brendan, but he isn't a great choice as someone to speak to everyone. Too many opinions that are better off with his podcast.

What he said is wrong BUT we hear the same crap every day from libturds about some other jobs not being diverse enough, when the people doing it are white males.

darkness66 -

I like listening to Brendan fuck up every single analogy he tries to make. "Good luck finding a chink in his game" lol. He shits on Fox sports every chance he gets because they didn't want his mush mouth on his team

did he seriously say that lol  please post 

Yves is awful on that show. DC and Karyn do their part.

Borgata Grille -

I mean, it was pretty fucking dumb. It’s not like they had Kanye, Floyd, and Oprah all on talking MMA.

What else can he really say at this point other than owning up to being an idiot?