Schaub tucks hard on black UFC analyst comments.

He said on his podcast that he couldn't remember why he made those comments and that Woodley, DC, Karen, Yves, Rashad were great at their job lol.  

Hes going to be on Rogans JRE tomorrow to address Yves episode.  

Pretty hilarious, " We get it FOX you're not racist " to I don't remember why I said that... 

Damage control

Jesus just say it was a Joke and move on 

He’s not very intelligent and has always been a douche. A sometimes funny douche but a douche nonetheless.

Peasant -

Schaubs a douche, what's new? 

Well, that's the thing. 

I don't listen to his podcast because I want groundbreaking discussion or fight analysis. Sometimes, it's just a fun listen that you don't take too serious. You sip on your coffee on the way to work and enjoy the tongue in cheek banter. That's it. 

People take him too serious, like I once did, and then wind up being annoyed and/or offended by him. 

being on telly and having a podcast is different to trolling on the internet. he seems to confuse the two and it's a rocky path

What he said was his honest observation, but voicing it invited criticism, and he knew it. It was the doubling down on it and desperation that was dumb. He should have just wrote it off as sarcasm gone bad.

benwah -

What he said was his honest observation, but voicing it invited criticism, and he knew it. It was the doubling down on it and desperation that was dumb. He should have just wrote it off as sarcasm gone bad.

Nah...it all went to shit after he and Ives squashed it. Brandon came out afyer that and said Ives was emotional and some other dumb shit.

More interested in why he made the comments about yves afterwards. Or dies he not remember why he said that either?

I feel like he was trying to be funny and failed hard.  The problem, in my opinion, is that some people like Callen seem like they are afraid to tell him when he’s not funny and are always kissing his ass amd constantly inflating his ego.  Rogan has been one of the few that has ever knocked him down a few steps in the past but that was with his fight game but even he fed into the whole “comedian” thing a little too much I think.  Schaub just tries too hard sometimes amd frequently puts his foot in his mouth and looks like a complete fool when he does it.

What are you discussing here? Back story please

Richard Cranium - 

I feel like he was trying to be funny and failed hard.  The problem, in my opinion, is that some people like Callen seem like they are afraid to tell him when he’s not funny and are always kissing his ass amd constantly inflating his ego.  Rogan has been one of the few that has ever knocked him down a few steps in the past but that was with his fight game but even he fed into the whole “comedian” thing a little too much I think.  Schaub just tries too hard sometimes amd frequently puts his foot in his mouth and looks like a complete fool when he does it.

He was “trying” to be funny but it came from a place of pure jealousy. He definitely thinks he should be on that show and the all black cast is keeping him out. 

Target_the_Gash -

He realized he put his foot so far down his own throat it came out his ass and he was able to walk onn it again.

Thats ‘Below the belt’

I enjoy Schuab but when ever you listen to real podcast with people who pronounce there words clearly then hear Schuab talk mush mouth a little bit

StrikingMMA -
Richard Cranium - 

Lmaooo!!!

So Brendan finally got a publicist/pr person? About damn time.

I like listening to Brendan fuck up every single analogy he tries to make. "Good luck finding a chink in his game" lol. He shits on Fox sports every chance he gets because they didn't want his mush mouth on his team

Borgata Grille -
TFK_likatiga -

Schaub made a remark about a UFC Tonight panel consisting of Karyn Bryant, Tyron Woodley, and Yves Edwards that insinuating that one or all of them weren’t the best qualified picks for the job and were really there because Fox needed to oversell to you the viewer that they’re not racist. 

Yves Edwards then said “Schaub, what the fuck?  I know you’re not racist, but you really don’t think I’m qualified?”

Scaub’s like, “You’re qualified. My bad.  You know I’m not racist.”  

Then he goes on Luke Thomas’ show, is questioned about it and only has to say, “Yves Edwards is self-conscious and is going through some shit, and apologized to me for being so butt-hurt. All good. I’m not racist.”

Basically made a stupid remark, tucked when called out, then made another really, really stupid remark by pointing to the guy that was involved with and upset at the initial remark to take the heat off of his first remark. 

I thought that Yves posted the text convo and it was nothing like how Schaub portrayed it. It made what he said on LTs show seem like total lies.

GoldbergsAdderall -
Borgata Grille -
TFK_likatiga -

Schaub made a remark about a UFC Tonight panel consisting of Karyn Bryant, Tyron Woodley, and Yves Edwards that insinuating that one or all of them weren’t the best qualified picks for the job and were really there because Fox needed to oversell to you the viewer that they’re not racist. 

Yves Edwards then said “Schaub, what the fuck?  I know you’re not racist, but you really don’t think I’m qualified?”

Scaub’s like, “You’re qualified. My bad.  You know I’m not racist.”  

Then he goes on Luke Thomas’ show, is questioned about it and only has to say, “Yves Edwards is self-conscious and is going through some shit, and apologized to me for being so butt-hurt. All good. I’m not racist.”

Basically made a stupid remark, tucked when called out, then made another really, really stupid remark by pointing to the guy that was involved with and upset at the initial remark to take the heat off of his first remark. 

I thought that Yves posted the text convo and it was nothing like how Schaub portrayed it. It made what he said on LTs show seem like total lies.

Correct.